This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Modern site in Franche Comté, on the borders of Alsace
- A 35-minute drive from Ballon d'Alsace
- Big pool, playground and a pétanque court
Camping du Lac de La Seigneurie is in Franche Comté, bordering the green region of Alsace.
The modern facilities include a large swimming pool with a sliding roof; a playground, table football, ping pong tables and a pétanque court. An independently-owned restaurant specialising in traditional local food is 100 metres away.
The site organises regular entertainment and activities for its guests including crafting, petanque competitions, fishing sessions, badminton tournaments and much more.
Amenities include two amenities blocks with free hot showers.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Great value for money lovely staff great food
Wouldn't go again or reccomend! One night stop over only
Simple site with all you will need for a short stop in the area
|Reviews in other languages appear below.|
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Jumbo tent sites
Lake and/or mountain
No hot water
No potable water point
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Large (51-200 sites)
Leisure/theme park nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Motorhome service point
The mountain of Ballon d'Alsace is 35 minutes away for skiing in winter and bike riding and hiking throughout the year: hike to the viewpoints for spectacular views over Vosges.
Other attractions nearby include the Montagne des Singes park (Monkey Mountain), the Centre de Réintroduction Hunawihr stork, duck and otter park, the city of Mulhouse and Basel Zoo.
The fortified region of Belfort has plenty of activities and attractions to suit all ages.
Permitted arrival/departure time
|Camping and touring|
|Arrive:||2 p.m. –||9 p.m.|
Camping du Lac de la Seigneurie cancellation policy
No refunds within 30 days of arrival date.
No refunds/discounts for inclement weather, late arrivals or early departures.
If you need to cancel or amend your booking, please give as much notice as possible so that someone else has the chance to book. You may wish to buy holiday insurance for cancellations and for your property/injury whilst away.
Please note that your deposit is paid to Pitchup.com and is non-refundable.
Deposit transferable during COVID-19. Camping du Lac de la Seigneurie will debit the balance from your card 30 days before arrival, or if the arrival date is sooner than 30 days then the balance will be taken immediately.Deposit transferable during COVID-19. During COVID-19 you can transfer your deposit to a future stay booked within 3 months of your arrival date. Read more.
You can also opt to pay the full amount at the time of your booking.
Payment methods accepted on the parkBank transfer
Terms and conditionsSite booking terms and conditions
- Does Camping du Lac de la Seigneurie have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Camping du Lac de la Seigneurie dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping du Lac de la Seigneurie? The mountain of Ballon d'Alsace is 35 minutes away for skiing in winter and bike riding and hiking throughout the year: hike to the viewpoints for spectacular views over Vosges. Other attractions … Read more
When can I check in and check out of Camping du Lac de la Seigneurie?
Camping and touring Arrive: 2 p.m. – 9 p.m. Depart by: noon