This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Leafy riverside site 4km from the traditional town of Port Lesney
- Easy access to local walking and cycling trails
- Within easy reach of Salins-les-Bains, Arc-et-Senans and Arbois
Swimming, fishing and paddling are all a cinch to sort from site at Camping Les Radeliers, a leafy and greenly scenic family park on the banks of the Loue river.
There's direct access to the water from here; canoeing and kayaking are available at Quingey about 10 minutes from Les Radeliers's local town of Port Lesney, and the spa town of Salins-les-Bains is less than 10 kilometres away.
Camping Les Radeliers is between Burgundy and Switzerland in the Jura department of eastern France. It's a peaceful place with easy access to local walking and cycling trails, and a good range of site leisure facilities including tennis courts, a football field, a pétanque court and a playground.
The site has a restaurant, a bar and a shop selling cold drinks and ice cream. Gas cylinders are available and there's free wifi.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Beautiful location riverscape with clean showers and toilets
Lovely site wish we were there for longer
A lovely peaceful riverside site
|Reviews in other languages appear below.|
Camping calme le long de la rivière la Loue. Proche …
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
No hot water
No potable water point
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Large (51-200 sites)
Touring and motorhomes
Motorhome service point
Camping Les Radeliers is four kilometres from the historic town of Port-Lesney, which is another four kilometres from the UNESCO World Heritage Site of the Royal Saltworks or Saline Royale at Arc-et-Senans. The saltworks, ordered by Louis XV, are open to the public and have displays and exhibitions on the history of their use.
Also visit the scenic town of Arbois, 14 kilometres away, for riverside strolls and spectacular sights such as the waterfall at Cascade des Tufs, and potter around the spa (and salt) town of Salins-les-Bains. The forest of Chaux, France's second biggest, is under 30 kilometres away.
From Port-Lesney, reach the famed old town of Besançon within 30 or so kilometres, to see its popular sights such as the 16th-century Granvelle Palace, Cathedral of Besançon, Museum of Time and the UNESCO World Heritage Site of the Citadel of Besançon.
This last will need a full day to investigate properly, as it also includes a natural history museum and zoo, the Musée Comtois on the people and history of the region, and the Museum of Resistance and Deportation, on the French Resistance and the victims of World War II.
Permitted arrival/departure time
|Camping and touring|
|Arrive:||Anytime –||6 p.m.|
Camping Les Radeliers cancellation policy
Balance refunds: no penalties
No refunds/discounts for inclement weather, late arrivals or early departures.
If you need to cancel or amend your booking, please give as much notice as possible so that someone else has the chance to book. You may wish to buy holiday insurance for cancellations and for your property/injury whilst away.
Please note that your deposit is paid to Pitchup.com and is non-refundable.
Deposit transferable during COVID-19.
The remainder is payable on arrival.
Local tax of €0.30 ($0.50) at least age 18 doesn't apply.
Payment methods accepted on the parkBank transfer
Terms and conditionsSite booking terms and conditions
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Camping Les Radeliers have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Camping Les Radeliers dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping Les Radeliers? Camping Les Radeliers is four kilometres from the historic town of Port-Lesney, which is another four kilometres from the UNESCO World Heritage Site of the Royal Saltworks or Saline Royale at Arc-et-Senans. … Read more
When can I check in and check out of Camping Les Radeliers?
Camping and touring Arrive: Anytime – 6 p.m. Depart by: noon