This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Peaceful site on an island with a harbour, boat rental and sauna
- Right next to the Baltic Sea and a 20-minute walk from Norrby village
- Canoes and paddleboards for hire; swimming area for guests
Here’s one for fans of under-the-radar destinations: Björklund Båtslip Ky, a site on an Archipelago Sea island in south-west Finland right on the Baltic Sea with a guest harbour for boating travellers (and rentals available for those who don’t have their own craft).
Canoes and paddleboards are also for hire at this spot and there’s a separate swimming area to make getting in the water – as well as on it – a breeze. In true Finnish style, access to a sauna is available for after your dip, and alternative ways to warm up include bagging a spot next to one of the firepits scattered around by the harbour.
For added warmth, you could also cuddle up in the cosy coffee shop (open in the main season) to sip a cup of something hot or indulge in a spicy curry at the Bruddalsviken Thai restaurant (between mid-June and mid-August). Walk off the meal on the nearby Norrby nature trail to Kasberget (2.5 kilometres there and back), stopping at the highest point on the island for views over to mainland Finland and Brändö in Åland.
The guest harbour – with a depth of 2 to 2.5 metres – has a buoy and places to dock boats. A gas station selling marine-related accessories is set up here as well and a small grocery shop is in Norrby village, a 20-minute walk away.
Open from 01/05/2021 to 30/09/2021
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Dog walk nearby
Public transportation nearby
Medium (26-50 sites)
During your stay at this natural haven, activities are focused on the water – swimming, boating, paddleboarding and canoeing are all to be had straight from the park.
Rather spend time on solid ground? Walking trails circle the island – ask on site for recommendations and directions, or simply wander around of your own accord towards stately structures like Iniö Church, 15 minutes’ walk away.
Cast your eyes up to the ceiling while in this religious building to peer at the hanging boat and famed 17th-century brass chandelier, then mosey off for a look at other unorthodox displays at the intriguing Plokimuseo, a museum dedicated to pulley systems (open by appointment only).
Meanwhile, Iniö harbour – the first spot you’ll likely land on the island – is 15 minutes’ drive away. Rock up here for ferries further afield to Turku and the Åland islands or keep closer by at other Archipelago Sea groups of islands like Pargas, Houtskär, Nagu and Korpo, all with several kilometres' worth of coastline to explore and lots of ancient Finnish culture to learn about.
Permitted arrival/departure time
|Camping and touring|
Björklund Båtslip Ky cancellation policy
Balance refunds: no penalties
If you need to cancel or amend your booking, please give as much notice as possible so that someone else has the chance to book. You may wish to buy holiday insurance for cancellations and for your property/injury whilst away.
Please note that your deposit is paid to Pitchup.com and is non-refundable.
Deposit transferable during COVID-19.
The remainder is payable on arrival.
Payment methods accepted on the parkCash
Terms and conditionsSite booking terms and conditions
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Björklund Båtslip Ky have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Björklund Båtslip Ky dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Björklund Båtslip Ky? During your stay at this natural haven, activities are focused on the water – swimming, boating, paddleboarding and canoeing are all to be had straight from the park. Rather spend time on … Read more
When can I check in and check out of Björklund Båtslip Ky?
Camping and touring Arrive: Anytime – Anytime Depart by: Anytime