This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Lake, forests and hills nearby
- English family-run business
- Great for walking, cycling and swimming
The Hideaway is a quiet retreat just outside the historic town of Zeliv, famous for its beautiful monastery. The campsite is conveniently located within a generous walk of supermarkets and restaurants.
The site is sited on a small peninsula on the Trnavka River, benefitting from incredible scenic views, and an exciting destination for fishing - predominantly carp - boating and swimming. Bikes and a small rowing boat are available for hire on site.
The Hideaway is equipped with a large indoor barbecue and a party room, as well as a number of outdoor barbecues and bonfires, perfect for a jolly evening with fellow guests. The site also offers a 3.6-metre inflatable pool, ideal for summer use, plus many chill-out areas to relax on hammocks, swing chairs and a great area for the kids to play.
Facilities include a shared shower. There is a shop on site offering basic groceries, Czech beer and soft drinks.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Tents for hire
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Lake and/or mountain
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Public transportation nearby
Tiny (1-10 sites)
Cycle hire nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
There are loads of things to do on the doorstep of The Hideaway like walking trails, cycle trails, free swimming in the lake, fishing, great historic buildings, castles and monasteries. Staff will be happy to provide all the information you need.
The site is just a one-hour drive away from Prague, the capital of the Czech Republic, the city of a hundred spires.
The water park in Jihlava is a very popular entertainment center, a genuine paradise that has a lot to offer both in the summer and winter. The swimming area consists of a system of waterpools, some of them for seasonal use in the summer, other built for all-year operation.
- Does The Hideaway have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is The Hideaway dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near The Hideaway? There are loads of things to do on the doorstep of The Hideaway like walking trails, cycle trails, free swimming in the lake, fishing, great historic buildings, castles and monasteries. Staff will … Read more
When can I check in and check out of The Hideaway?
Camping and touring Arrive: 2 p.m. – Anytime Depart by: 10 a.m. On-site accommodation Arrive: 2 p.m. – Anytime Depart by: 10 a.m.