This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Peaceful family-friendly site 10 minutes' drive from Hradec Králové
- Watersports centre with zorbing, boating, fishing and beaches
- Paintballing, ropes courses, cycle circuit and beach restaurant
Arrive with ease at Autocamp Stříbrný Rybník, 10 minutes’ drive from the city of Hradec Králové in the Bohemia Province – you can get to this splendid and scenic space by car, bus or train, conserving energy to make the most of the pleasingly active days that await.
The adventures start on site, where outdoor hours are easily filled: next to the nicely named Silver Pond, the site’s on a forested peninsula where guests can fish, go zorbing, try out paddleboarding, and rent boats and pedalos… or just have a dip in the pond or a sandy bask on the beach. (Those who live in dread of tan lines will be pleased to hear there’s a small nudist beach at one end of the peninsula too.)
It’s not just water-based entertainment here – out of the water, there are rope courses and a kids’ rope centre for the daring, paintballing for anyone seeking battle, and a 10.5-kilometre forest circuit around the pond for cycling and skating. Once appetites have been worked up, there’s a beach restaurant, a shared kitchen and a mini market all to hand to keep everyone fuelled up.
Never fear if cabin fever begins to set in… there’s plenty hereabouts to make off-site days a treat. The Hradec Králové region is a fine spot for national park hikes, the Krkonoše and Orlické mountains are handy for clambering explores (about an hour from base) and the mighty Elbe is within easy reach for watersports and island hopping.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
|Reviews in other languages appear below.|
Uitstekende faciliteiten, zeer vriendelijk personeel, mooie locatie.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Dog walk nearby
Very large (over 200 sites)
Explores should start with a jaunt into Hradec Králové, 10 minutes’ drive from base, where museums, medieval squares, a fab Old Town and the Cathedral of the Holy Ghost are all worthy of visits. Too much history? Turn sights instead on the Gallery of Modern Art, swim along to the city’s aquarium, or gaze to the heavens at the observatory and planetarium.
Music aficionados are mightily well placed here for hols that hit all the right notes, as Hradec Králové is famed for its festivals: rockers can headbang along to the Czech Republic’s biggest rock fest, Rock for People, every July; hip hoppers have Hip Hop Kemp in August; and jazz fans can bop along at Jazz Goes to Town every October.
For a touch of grandeur, head to Castle Castolovice for a poke around the castle museum and to roam the grounds and rose garden, and make sure to let kids trot along to the minizoo and petting farm. Zoopark Stěžery is just 20 minutes from the site too, if more exotic animals are sought…
In need of more extensive city days? The castles, museums, breweries and famous bridges of Prague are less than an hour and a half away.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Autocamp Stříbrný Rybník have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Autocamp Stříbrný Rybník dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Autocamp Stříbrný Rybník? Explores should start with a jaunt into Hradec Králové, 10 minutes’ drive from base, where museums, medieval squares, a fab Old Town and the Cathedral of the Holy Ghost are all worthy … Read more
When can I check in and check out of Autocamp Stříbrný Rybník?
Camping and touring Arrive: 10 a.m. – 7 p.m. Depart by: 10 a.m.