This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Scenic and quiet site surrounded by mountains and close to Poland
- Set on a dairy farm with cheesemaking workshops in summer
- Orchard with pool and playground; restaurant and shop five mins' walk
What a spectacular, stunning, simply splendid place. Czech out Camping U Potoka for holidays in lush and peaceful surrounds on a Czech Republic dairy farm surrounded by mountains – as you'd expect, there's pretty tiptop peak-based pedalling around here too.
And there's cheese. Cheese aplenty, as Camping U Potoka is not only a dairy farm but a cheesemaking centre, and runs its own workshops in summer which guests are welcome to turn (churn?) up to. If you don't fancy that (pffft), visit the dairy instead for a look behind the bovine scenes.
Camping U Potoka is in a spectacularly scenic area half a kilometre from the small farming village of Bozanov, in the foothills of the Giant Mountains. Its Náchod District and Hradec Králové Region setting is close to the border with Poland; the nearest main town there is Klodzko, 45 minutes' drive away.
Facilities include a pool and a playground in the site orchard, and a cafeteria with a fridge for guests' use. The amenities block is wheelchair friendly.
A grocery shop, café and restaurant are in the local village.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Jumbo tent sites
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Dog walk nearby
Public transportation nearby
Small (11-25 sites)
Horseback riding nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
Bozanov is a small farming village with walking and cycling routes all around and in the Broumovsko hills within walking distance of the site.
Towns in the area (within 15 kilometres) include Broumov with its handsome town square, shops, supermarkets and restaurants; Martínkovice where you can book a flight with a glider or light aircraft, and Janovicky with its small ski slope, two lifts and several restaurants.
Within 28 kilometres are the Adršpach-Teplice Rocks, part of a protected nature area with huge sandstone structures, hiking and biking, and tours by boat or horseback.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Camping U Potoka have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Camping U Potoka dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping U Potoka? Bozanov is a small farming village with walking and cycling routes all around and in the Broumovsko hills within walking distance of the site. Towns in the area (within 15 kilometres) include … Read more
When can I check in and check out of Camping U Potoka?
Camping and touring Arrive: Anytime – Anytime Depart by: Anytime