This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
Located opposite to Brijuni Islands, Bi-Village is located a short walk from the little fishing village of Fažana, only a few kilometres from Pula. The beach and the crystal Croatian waters are only a few steps from your pitch.
The site offers modern facilities including a swimming pool open throughout the season, two seasonal pools with solarium and a gym.
On site, you will find a restaurant where you can enjoy a variety of international and traditional dishes, an ice cream place, a mini market and a shop stocked with camping essentials, sportswear and newspapers.
During the school holidays we organise entertainment activities, mini club and sports tournaments.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Propane/gas cylinders available
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Very large (over 200 sites)
From Trieste in Italy, follow the directions to Koper – Buzet – Pola up to Dignano (Vodnjan). Exit here and take the right towards Fazana - Valbandon. Alternatively you can continue to Pola and turn right at the petrol station. Follow signs to Fasana - Bi-Village.
From inland Croatia, follow the directions to Zagabria - Fiume - Tunnel di Ucka up to Digano and follow directions as indicated above.
The campsite is located in Fažana charming little village with Roman and Venetian influences, situated in front of the Brijuni Islands and its national park, just seven kilometres from Pula.
From Fažana to Valbandon, discover the coast with its stunning coves and pinewoods, seafood restaurants and secluded beaches.
Visit St Cosmas and Damian, a fifteenth century parish church famous for its Gothic character.
- Does Bi-Village have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Bi-Village dog friendly? No View all features
- What attractions are near Bi-Village? The campsite is located in Fažana charming little village with Roman and Venetian influences, situated in front of the Brijuni Islands and its national park, just seven kilometres from Pula. From Fažana ... Read more
When can I check in and check out of Bi-Village?
Camping and touring Arrive: 5 p.m. – 6:30 p.m. Depart by: 10 a.m. On-site accommodation Arrive: 5 p.m. – 6:30 p.m. Depart by: 10 a.m.