This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Well-maintained site with pools, 20 minutes' drive from Iguazú Falls
- Within 20 mins of Iguazú National Park and the city of Foz do Iguaçu
- Restaurant, bar, shop and communal kitchen; games room with TV
Do you wander the earth in search of waterfalls? Then pack your waterproofs and make your way to Hostel Paudimar Campestre, a green and peaceful Brazilian site 25 minutes’ drive from the roaring heights of the Iguazú Falls.
A 15-minute drive from the city of Foz do Iguaçu and about the same from the Iguazú National Park, this site combines outdoor peace with comfort and convenience. You can fuel your day’s adventures with a buffet breakfast included in the price and fix up the most extensive of rainforest picnics in the communal kitchen.
Need some down time in between all the river trips and jungle walks? The site’s set up for relaxing: a pair of pools provides something a little calmer than the 260-foot falls, but just as refreshing and if you’ve had enough of getting wet altogether, you can lounge poolside under parasols... with piña coladas from the bar.
When peckish, it’s an easy amble to pick up supplies from the on-site store, sort your own eats out in the shared kitchen, or ,for a taste of the good life, have pizza or local cuisine in the restaurant.
In between feeding and watering activities, there are books to bury yourselves in at the library, a games room with TV for indoor loafing, and a football pitch for those with a competitive streak.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Dog walk nearby
Public transportation nearby
Large (51-200 sites)
Touring and motorhomes
Water hook-up points for tourers
The folk at the site can arrange excursions to the obvious must-see spots: a particular fave is a trip combining drives through the national park looking out for tapirs, howler monkeys and ocelots with a boat ride round the Iguazú Falls and river swims.
If you prefer doing things under your own steam, it’s around 20 minutes’ drive from the site to the park visitor centre, where a shuttle train runs to an observation deck at the head of walking trails around the falls and surrounding park, all designed for wheelchair access.
For inner peace after all that rushing water, it’s worth the half-hour trip to the Chien Tien Buddhist Temple, a hilltop sanctuary with 120 statues and views over the Paraná river towards Paraguay.
If you really can’t get enough watery antics in your life, the Acquamania waterpark in Foz do Iguaçu has slides and chutes on a scale almost as grand as the falls, and those in search of further thrills can get up close to the animatronic monsters at the town’s Vale dos Dinossauros theme park.
For real wildlife in the city, Zoo Bosque Guarani combines a handsome collection of animals in a wooded park with lakes, a playground and a cinema, while Parque des Aves (15 minutes) has 143 species of rare feathered friends, many rescued from the nearby national park.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Hostel Paudimar Campestre have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Hostel Paudimar Campestre dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Hostel Paudimar Campestre? The folk at the site can arrange excursions to the obvious must-see spots: a particular fave is a trip combining drives through the national park looking out for tapirs, howler monkeys and … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Hostel Paudimar Campestre?
Camping and touring Arrive: Anytime – Anytime Depart by: Anytime