This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Activities on the popular old railway trail from Mostar to Dubrovnik
- Rafting, canyoning, biking and wine cellar visits all available
- Restaurant, plenty of space and Buna river fishing
Relax – or not – just as you please around Relax Outdoor Center in Bosnia and Herzegovina's Herzegovina-Neretva region: it's fably set up for both.
But even the most determined couch potato type may find their activity levels soaring here: the centre is the first in the area to offer a wide range of outdoor pursuits such as rafting, canoeing, canyoning, trekking, mountain biking and cycling on the popular trail of the old train from Mostar to Dubrovnik. All activities are arranged with qualified guides and members of the mountain rescue service.
Feeling a tad faint at the very thought? Local potters such as excursions to nearby attractions and wine cellars are arranged from here too, and the knowledgeable team will help guests arrange independent sightseeing tours to Mostar and other regional highlights. And if even that's too much? Determine to do some serious lazing instead: Relax is made up of two hectares of green space, wide lawns and colourful flowers, on the banks of the Buna river for waterside snoozes, and 15 minutes' drive north of Mostar for easily sourcing supplies.
The centre has a cosy and traditional restaurant for easy eats, and a bakery and grocery shop nearby.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Public transportation nearby
Large (51-200 sites)
Touring and motorhomes
Gray water hook-up for RVs/trailers
Take it easy with ambles in the pleasant orchard, pine tree and flower garden surroundings, or arrange swimming, fishing, tennis, basketball, football and bowling from the site.
Around the region, the city of Mostar is 12 kilometres away, on the Neretva river crossed by its famed 16th-century bridge (Mostar is named after the bridgekeepers or mostari who guided the bridge in medieval times). The city's well known too for its festivals, including Mostar Melodies and Mostarska Liska, along with plenty of cultural buildings such as the puppet theatre, national theatre and Pavarotti Music Centre.
Another sight worth seeing is the 17th-century mosque of Koski Mehmed Paša, available to visit free of charge. From here, stroll around the corner to the Tepa market, held in Mostar since the time of Ottoman rule to sell fresh produce including honey, figs and pomegranates.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Relax Outdoor Center have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Relax Outdoor Center dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Relax Outdoor Center? Take it easy with ambles in the pleasant orchard, pine tree and flower garden surroundings, or arrange swimming, fishing, tennis, basketball, football and bowling from the site. Around the region, the city … Read more
When can I check in and check out of Relax Outdoor Center?
Camping and touring Arrive: 8 a.m. – 10 p.m. Depart by: noon