This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Best value cabins, motel style units, caravan & camping sites in Yea
- Comfort and value you'll appreciate
- Your perfect base for fun & adventure
Great accommodation – whether one of our brand new comfortable cabins or well-groomed sites for campers, caravans or motor homes – are just the beginning of what you can enjoy at Yea Riverside Caravan Park located on the banks of the picturesque Yea River.
Our goal at Yea Riverside Caravan Park is to offer you, our valued guest, the perfect spot for a stay you will enjoy. With a choice of brand new two-bedroom villas or studio units that come equipped with air conditioning and kitchen facilities or powered and unpowered caravan sites, you'll have a pleasant holiday at a price that will fit your budget. We also welcome business guests who need a temporary home-away-from-home.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed low season only
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Dog walk nearby
Large (51-200 sites)
Touring and motorhomes
Gray water hook-up for RVs/trailers
Just under 100 km from Melbourne at the junction of the Goulburn Valley Highway and the Melba Highway, we are ideally situated for ski trips to Mt. Buller, fishing and water sports activities and simply relaxing, taking in the area’s scenic and historic sites or simply relaxing and enjoying the environment.
A unique way to see the town is to enjoy tea, lunch or dinner on a horse-drawn tram that slowly travels through the picturesque streets and there are plenty of shopping opportunities with the commercial centre extending along either side of High Street with a picturesque park running down the middle.
On the edge of town, the Yea Wetlands have been developed to provide the public with access to walking tracks and bridges from which the flora and fauna of the area, including koalas and platypus, can be observed as well as native plant species. Be sure to visit the Frog Pond, home to many frog species and the living fossil, the coloured damselfly.
Further along, the Cheviot Rail Tunnel harkens back to the days of gold mining and timber getting with the help of the railway that can now be experienced as part of the Great Victorian Rail Trail.
Permitted arrival/departure time
|Camping and touring|
|Arrive:||2 p.m. –||6 p.m.|
|Depart by:||10 a.m.|
|Arrive:||2 p.m. –||8 p.m.|
|Depart by:||10 a.m.|
Yea Riverside Caravan Park cancellation policy
Balance refunds: no penalties
No refunds/discounts for inclement weather, late arrivals or early departures.
If you need to cancel or amend your booking, please give as much notice as possible so that someone else has the chance to book. You may wish to buy holiday insurance for cancellations and for your property/injury whilst away.
Please note that your deposit is paid to Pitchup.com and is non-refundable.
Deposit transferable during COVID-19.
The remainder is payable on arrival.
Payment methods accepted on the parkBank transfer
Terms and conditionsSite booking terms and conditions
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Yea Riverside Caravan Park have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Yea Riverside Caravan Park dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Yea Riverside Caravan Park? Just under 100 km from Melbourne at the junction of the Goulburn Valley Highway and the Melba Highway, we are ideally situated for ski trips to Mt. Buller, fishing and water sports … Read more
When can I check in and check out of Yea Riverside Caravan Park?
Camping and touring Arrive: 2 p.m. – 6 p.m. Depart by: 10 a.m. On-site accommodation Arrive: 2 p.m. – 8 p.m. Depart by: 10 a.m.