This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Semi-rural location three kilometres from the centre of Healesville
- Swimming pool, playground and function centre
- Easy access to the wineries of the Yarra Valley
Fancy a viewsome adventure around the famed vineyards of the Yarra Valley? Or a rural break a mere hour away from the city hailed for years as the most liveable on all the planet? Have a stay at Victoria's Healesville Holiday Park, for a peaceful countryside setting close to Yarra Valley wineries but just over an hour's drive from the sights, lights and sporting events of Melbourne.
The park is in handsome landscaped gardens in a semi-rural area four kilometres from the centre of the town of Healesville, at the foothills of Mount Riddell and the Great Dividing Ranges. There's loads of quiet green space for roaming, relaxing and birdwatching here, and Victoria countryside and bushland within easy reach for hiking, cycling and horse riding.
The smart and well-kept facilities include a pool and a playground – and a function room if you're here on matters of business rather than leisure (but do take a dip in the pool after a day of meetings...). There's a barbecue area too: perhaps your top spot for evening eats alongside samples of chardonnay and pinot noir from the Yarra Valley...?
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Dog walk nearby
Small (11-25 sites)
Local town Healesville is scenically set on the Watts River, a tributary of the Yarra that flows through Melbourne. Its most famed attraction is the Healesville Sanctuary, a zoo specialising in native species and set in natural bushland home to wallabies, dingoes, wombats, kangaroos and over 200 species of bird. Guided tours and bird tours are available to visitors.
Also from town, take a scenic trip on the Yarra Valley Railway running from Healesville to the Tarrawarra Estate, on Sundays and public holidays as well as Wednesdays in school holidays. Or set out from town on the five-kilometre journey to the viewsome Maroondah Reservoir Park where there are native trees, landscaped gardens and a walking trail to a lookout over the reservoir.
For day trips, Yarra Valley wineries are reachable in 20 minutes at Lilydale, and Melbourne in an hour and five minutes via the M3 and the Maroondah highway.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Healesville Holiday Park have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Healesville Holiday Park dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Healesville Holiday Park? Local town Healesville is scenically set on the Watts River, a tributary of the Yarra that flows through Melbourne. Its most famed attraction is the Healesville Sanctuary, a zoo specialising in native … Read more
When can I check in and check out of Healesville Holiday Park?
Camping and touring Arrive: 2 p.m. – 6 p.m. Depart by: 10 a.m.