This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Family-friendly site by New South Wales’ Yarriabini National Park
- An hour's drive from Port Macquarie; surf beaches a short drive away
- Fishing, kayaking and swimming from the pontoon on the Macleay River
Fresh air, active times and clean living – it’s a most wholesome mix at family-friendly Stuarts Point Convention Centre, on the banks of the Macleay River and a 20-minute drive from Macksville,
If you’re after a place to focus on health and wellness, this New South Wales park could be the place for you: it’s owned and operated by the Seventh-day Adventist Church, so as part of the church's health message, it’s completely free of smoking, drugs and alcohol.
Back up that healthy stay by throwing yourself into some of the outdoorsy activities nearby: the Yarriabini National Park is pretty much next door for hikes, and there are several surfable beaches within a few minutes’ drive too. If two-wheeled travels are more your style, there are plenty of mountain biking and road cycling routes around as well.
Not that you actually even need to head out of the gate to get started on the activities: this peaceful riverside setting has direct access to the water from the pontoon for fishing, kayaking or swimming.
To give guests the max amount of time for all such antics, everyday essentials are easy to sort on site: there’s an amenity block with showers, toilets and sinks, and a launderette to deal with all your kit. For eats, there’s a supermarket and a couple of restaurants five minutes’ drive away in Stuarts Point (along with a pub and a takeaway if all this healthy living has left you in need of a cheeky pint or a pizza…).
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed low season only
Lake and/or mountain
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Dog walk nearby
Large (51-200 sites)
Mountain biking nearby
Surf school nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Gray water hook-up for RVs/trailers
Tourer storage facilities
Water hook-up points for tourers
Brought your board? Take it along to the fine waves of Grassy Head Beach (a 15-minute walk or five-minute drive) or over to Scotts Head (10 minutes). Elsewhere along the coast there are good fishing spots to seek out, kayaks to hire in Stuarts Points and seaside walks out to the heritage-listed Smoky Cape Lighthouse (35 minutes).
Ramp up the cultural offerings with trips to historic prison Trial Bay Gaol (35 minutes) or an amble around the arty galleries and colourful koala sculpture trail in Port Macquarie (an hour). Rather see real-life koalas? Head for Billabong Zoo (an hour), where you can stroke koalas, feed kangaroos and meet other cute critters.
For more wildlife, aim for Dolphin Marine Conservation Park or go diving or snorkelling at Solitary Islands Marine Park (both are within an hour’s drive). Other outings nearby might include trips to Coffs Harbour (50 minutes) or a bonkers day at the Big Banana Fun Park (55 minutes).
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Stuarts Point Convention Centre have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Stuarts Point Convention Centre dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Stuarts Point Convention Centre? Brought your board? Take it along to the fine waves of Grassy Head Beach (a 15-minute walk or five-minute drive) or over to Scotts Head (10 minutes). Elsewhere along the coast there … Read more
When can I check in and check out of Stuarts Point Convention Centre?
Camping and touring Arrive: 2 p.m. – Anytime Depart by: noon