This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Family-friendly site 5 kilometres from Miramar
- Restaurant, communal area and barbecue facilities
- Well-stocked shop with takeaway, drinks, food and camping kit
Camping in Argentina? Just five kilometres from the splendid city of Miramar and its equally splendid beach stretching out for a golden and sandy 20 kilometres? On shaded woodland pitches among two hectares of forest? Say sí, sí and sí to stays at Camping Las Brusquitas in the Buenos Aires Province.
Say sí to some determined relaxation too, as a wellness centre is a mere 700 metres from the site – and to lounging around while your other half sizzles up dinner at the barbecue facilities (huzzah). And if the thought of cooking on holiday is an aberration? Local cuisine and drinks are dished up at the Camping Las Brusquitas restaurant.
Las Brusquitas is a family-friendly site, with several other facilities to help ensure comfy hols: as well as all the above there's a communal room with tables, chairs, free wifi and a fridge for guests' use; an outdoor playground, and a shop selling a good variety of food, drinks, takeaway, camping equipment and basic supplies.
The amenities block has toilets and showers, the latter with hot water at all times.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Leave the car at home
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Dog walk nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Public transportation nearby
Large (51-200 sites)
Cycle hire nearby
Horseback riding nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
Surf school nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Tourer storage facilities
Camping Las Brusquitas is a quick five kilometres from the Miramar, the seaside city popular with families and famed for its wide golden beaches and up to date resorts.
Surfing is a top pick here, as is teeing off at the Miramar Links Course; fishing by the shore or in the smashing La Ballenera lagoon; horse riding at Los Patricios Park; mountain biking among forest trails or taking a day excursion to the Florentino Ameghino Dune Farm.
Another famed Argentinian seaside city is at swish Mar del Plata 50km away, the biggest seaside resort in the country. Head here for the surf breaks off its Playa Grande; casinos and theatres; five golf courses and festivals and events all year round like the National Sea Festival and Latin America's only competitive film showings at the Mar del Plata International Film Festival.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Camping Las Brusquitas have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Camping Las Brusquitas dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping Las Brusquitas? Camping Las Brusquitas is a quick five kilometres from the Miramar, the seaside city popular with families and famed for its wide golden beaches and up to date resorts. Surfing is a … Read more
When can I check in and check out of Camping Las Brusquitas?
Camping and touring Arrive: Anytime – Anytime Depart by: 10 a.m. On-site accommodation Arrive: Anytime – Anytime Depart by: 10 a.m.