This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
In a unique setting on Pembrokeshire Coast National Park, overlooking a stunning coastline, this is a water sports haven with kayaking, sailing and much more. Relax and take it easy on a Park packed with natural beauty with an easy pace.
Enjoy breathtaking views at award winning Lydstep Beach Village set within the tranquil Pembrokeshire Coast National Park. On the park the entertainment facilities and pool are set in and around a mansion and right next to the park are a variety of watersports and a Blue Flag beach.
Feel free to fill each day in just your own way. Every family is different of course, but a typical day might begin with a lazy lie in or have a go at yachting or sailing. It could be a morning in the indoor pool complex, or trying your hand at fencing.
Lunch out at a great little pub or pop into our England-style food, bar & entertainment venue new for 2010. Afternoon try the many watersport activities, explore Tenby or enjoy a relaxing nature walk. Early evening enjoy a stroll on the beach or a barbecue. Then head off to the entertainment venue for a drink, live music and amazing views over the bay. So, whether it's out and about or staying on the park, you're sure to have a great holiday at Lydstep Beach.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Dog walk nearby
Horseback riding nearby
- Coach stations
Tenby: Upper Park Rd Coach Stop
— 4.7 kilometres
4.7 kilometres Kilgetty Coach Stop — 9.4 kilometres
9.4 kilometres Pembroke: Castle Coach Stop — 11.2 kilometres
- Train stations
Manorbier Rail Station
— 2.3 kilometres
2.3 kilometres Penally Rail Station — 2.9 kilometres
2.9 kilometres Tenby Rail Station — 4.6 kilometres
- Ferry ports
Caldey Island Ferry Landing
— 4.9 kilometres
4.9 kilometres Tenby Ferry Landing — 5.1 kilometres
5.1 kilometres Pembroke Dock Ferry Terminal — 14.2 kilometres
— 48.4 kilometres
Tenby: 3 miles
Pembrokeshire Coast National Park: 0 miles
Manorbier Castle: 1.7 miles.
Folly Farm Adventure Park and Zoo: 9.5 miles
Heatherton Family Fun and Sports Centre: 5.6 miles
Oakwood Theme Park: 15.5 miles
Cenarth, near Cardigan
Visit beautiful Cenarth Falls and the National Coracle Centre.
The Gwili Railway, Carmarthen
A living reminder of the Great Western Railway branch line set in picturesque Carmarthenshire.
Carew Castle and Tidal Mill
Norman/Elizabethan attraction in a stunning location near Tenby, with the only restored Tidal Mill in Wales.
The Dinosaur Park
Home to 22 life size, animated dinosaurs in a woodland setting. Adventure playground and unique dinosaur-themed restaurant.
A pleasant boat trip from Tenby Harbour to an island owned by Cistercian monks. Expansive sandy beaches, tours and gift shops.
Oakwood Theme Park, Aberdare
One of Wales’ largest attractions with over 60 rides.
- Pembroke Castle (11.1 kilometres)
- Pembrokeshire Coast National Park (13.4 kilometres)
- Pembrey Country Park (31.5 kilometres)
- Tudor Merchant's House (5.0 kilometres)
- Stackpole Estate (11.9 kilometres)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does Lydstep Beach Village have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Lydstep Beach Village dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Lydstep Beach Village? Tenby: 3 miles Pembrokeshire Coast National Park: 0 miles Manorbier Castle: 1.7 miles. Folly Farm Adventure Park and Zoo: 9.5 miles Heatherton Family Fun and Sports Centre: 5.6 miles Oakwood Theme Park: … Read more