Why not enter some details and get an accurate price?
- Spacious wild camping site spread over several fields in Warninglid
- A 10-minute drive to Nymans gardens; 20 minutes to Wakehurst
- Extra-large pitches; gastropub five minutes' walk away
Warninglid Camping is a simple, spacious site spread over several fields in the West Sussex village of Warninglid.
This site is part of the High Weald Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, so you can be sure of scenic views all around, and indeed on the site itself. There’s plenty of space at the farm, so the owners have been able to make sure that each pitch is extra-large to provide room for all guests to spread out, set up all their kit and make the most of their views. Please note that there are no toilets or showers on site though, so you'll need to be self-sufficient on that front.
Lighting up a barbecue is a fine way to pass an evening here; you can pick up supplies at a small supermarket three miles away or head into Haywards Heath or Horsham, both 15 minutes’ drive away, for a bigger shop. If you don’t fancy that, it’s a stroll of about five minutes to get down to the village pub (a smart 19th-century inn with equally fine food).
Those taking to the trails should find plenty of walking and bike routes to follow around this area; if you’d like something more self-contained, there are some splendid gardens nearby at places like Nymans and Wakehurst (both within a 20-minute drive).
Open from 14/08/2020 to 01/11/2020
Minimum spacing of 25 metres between pitches.
At least one of the party members must be aged 21 or over.
Under 18s must be accompanied by their parents or legal guardians.
This site has no on-site toilet and shower facilities.
All rubbish will need to be taken off site with you when you leave.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Non-electric grass touring pitch
Max. persons: 10 x
One Caravan or Class B motorhome or RV site allowed per pitch
Pitch size : Min 25.0m width x 25.0m depth (82.0ft width x 82.0ft depth) Calculated area: 625.0m² (6727.4ft²)
Ground type: Grass
Based on a 2 night stay for 2 adultsAvailability by arrival day (British Pound (£), extras not included) (Euro (€), extras not included) (Australian Dollar ($), extras not included) (US Dollar (US$), extras not included) (Canadian Dollar (CA$), extras not included) (Swiss Franc (CHF), extras not included) (Swedish Krona (SEK), extras not included) (Danish Krone (DKK), extras not included) (Norwegian Krone (NOK), extras not included) (Icelandic Króna (ISK), extras not included) (Argentine Peso (ARS), extras not included) (Chilean Peso (CLP), extras not included) (Peruvian Sol (PEN), extras not included) (New Zealand Dollar (NZ$), extras not included) (South African Rand (ZAR), extras not included) (Polish Zloty (PLN), extras not included) (Brazilian Real (R$), extras not included) (Czech Koruna (CZK), extras not included) (Serbian Dinar (RSD), extras not included) (Hungarian Forint (HUF), extras not included) (Russian Rouble (RUB), extras not included) (Chinese Yuan (CN¥), extras not included)
Amazing countryside, stunning views, complete peace and quiet
Fab site to visit, but be aware no toliet / shower block
An amazing wild van camping style.No facilities but that's what's nice
From the manager...
Thank you for spending time feeding back, I apologize you were our 1st ever guest and typically the tractor mower broke the day before your arrival. We had planned your location not to be where it ended up I am sorry this detracted from the experience.
The mower is now fixed, and the new plots are a lot better than where you were.
Capacity reduced to increase social distancing
Check-in: one group at a time
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
No dogs allowed
No hot water
No potable water point
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Small (11-25 sites)
- Coach stations
Hickstead: A23 Slip Rd Coach Stop
— 5.9 kilometres
5.9 kilometres Gatwick Airport: South Terminal Coach Stops — 15.9 kilometres
15.9 kilometres Gatwick Airport: North Terminal Coach Stops — 16.1 kilometres
- Train stations
Balcombe Rail Station
— 7.1 kilometres
7.1 kilometres Haywards Heath Rail Station — 8.2 kilometres
8.2 kilometres Horsham Rail Station — 8.7 kilometres
- Ferry ports
Newhaven Harbour Ferry Terminal
— 31.9 kilometres
31.9 kilometres Ditton Island Ferry Landing — 42.3 kilometres
42.3 kilometres Kingston Town End Pier — 43.5 kilometres
London Gatwick Airport South Terminal
— 15.8 kilometres
15.8 kilometres London Gatwick Airport — 15.9 kilometres
15.9 kilometres London Gatwick Airport North Terminal — 16.0 kilometres
Attractions and activities nearby include:
- Cuckfield Golf Centre: five minutes’ drive
- Nymans (National Trust gardens): 10 minutes
- High Beeches Gardens: 10 minutes
- Leonardslee Lakes & Gardens: 10 minutes
- Wings Museum (aviation museum): 10 minutes
- Huxley’s Experience (owl and falconry centre): 10 minutes
- Bolney Wine Estate: 10 minutes
- Borde Hill Garden: 15 minutes
- Wakehurst (estate with gardens): 20 minutes
- Bluebell Railway: half an hour.
- Nymans (3.9 kilometres)
- Wakehurst Place (10.8 kilometres)
- Bluebell Railway (15.9 kilometres)
- Nymans (3.8 kilometres)
- Wakehurst Place (10.9 kilometres)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
Permitted arrival/departure time
|Camping and touring|
Warninglid Camping cancellation policy
Balance refunds: no penalties
If you need to cancel or amend your booking, please give as much notice as possible so that someone else has the chance to book. You may wish to buy holiday insurance for cancellations and for your property/injury whilst away.
Please note that your deposit is paid to Pitchup.com and is non-refundable.
Deposit transferable during COVID-19.
The remainder is payable on arrival.
Payment methods accepted on the parkBank transfer
Terms and conditionsSite booking terms and conditions
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Warninglid Camping have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Warninglid Camping dog friendly? No View all features
- What attractions are near Warninglid Camping? Attractions and activities nearby include: - Cuckfield Golf Centre: five minutes’ drive - Nymans (National Trust gardens): 10 minutes - High Beeches Gardens: 10 minutes - Leonardslee Lakes & Gardens: 10 minutes … Read more
When can I check in and check out of Warninglid Camping?
Camping and touring Arrive: Anytime – Anytime Depart by: Anytime
- How much does it cost to stay at Warninglid Camping? From $182.72 (for 1 night, 4 people) - prices may change depending on your dates and party. Check prices and availability