Why not enter some details and get an accurate price?
- Fishing site with three pools, including one for younger anglers
- A five-minute drive from Wyre Forest National Nature Reserve
- Dogs allowed; 45 minutes to Telford and the Ironbridge Gorge
Trawling the web for a top fishing site to spend your next hols at? Sort yourself a break at Clay Farm, a rural spot in Worcestershire with pretty views and a handful of pitches next to the ponds.
The place has a relaxed feel, so it’s a pleasant option for settling in – and chilling out – in the countryside even when you’re not angling. But if you are? There’s a large 12-foot deep pool filled with common, mirror, crucian and grass carp weighing up to 25lbs with lots of tree cover.
The small carp pool is excellent for younger fishing fans and there’s another pond containing tench, roach, bream and chubb.
You might also like to have a nosey at the other animals on base: the park keeps a few different breeds of sheep, as well as pygmy goats, miniature donkeys and Welsh cobs.
And as for off-site attractions? Head to the Wyre Forest National Nature Reserve (five minutes’ drive) for walks or peer at yet more creatures in the West Midland Safari Park (20 minutes).
Toilets are set up on site but there are no showers.
Open from 24/07/2020 to 31/10/2020
Open from 01/05/2021 to 31/10/2021
At least one of the party members must be aged 21 or over.
This site has no on-site shower facilities.
No bachelor/bachelorette parties permitted via Pitchup.com.
Under 18s must be accompanied by their parents or legal guardians.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Non-electric grass tent or touring caravan pitch
Max. persons: 4 x
One allowed per pitch
Pitch size : Max 2.4m width x 6.7m depth (8.0ft width x 22.0ft depth) Calculated area: 16.4m² (176.0ft²)
Ground type: Grass
Based on a 2 night stay for 2 adultsAvailability by arrival day (British Pound (£), extras not included) (Euro (€), extras not included) (Australian Dollar ($), extras not included) (US Dollar (US$), extras not included) (Canadian Dollar (CA$), extras not included) (Swiss Franc (CHF), extras not included) (Swedish Krona (SEK), extras not included) (Danish Krone (DKK), extras not included) (Norwegian Krone (NOK), extras not included) (Icelandic Króna (ISK), extras not included) (Argentine Peso (ARS), extras not included) (Chilean Peso (CLP), extras not included) (Peruvian Sol (PEN), extras not included) (New Zealand Dollar (NZ$), extras not included) (South African Rand (ZAR), extras not included) (Polish Zloty (PLN), extras not included) (Brazilian Real (R$), extras not included) (Czech Koruna (CZK), extras not included) (Serbian Dinar (RSD), extras not included) (Hungarian Forint (HUF), extras not included) (Russian Rouble (RUB), extras not included) (Chinese Yuan (CN¥), extras not included)
Everything was clean, staff were all friendly and level pitches
Beautiful setting, nice relaxing break
It was a lovely place. Nice people clean and well …
Friendly owner. Well maintained site
|Reviews in other languages appear below.|
Check-in: one group at a time
Hand sanitizing stations
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
No hot water
No potable water point
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Tiny (1-10 sites)
Cycle hire nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
- Coach stations
Droitwich Spa: Raven Bus Stop
— 22.0 kilometres
22.0 kilometres Worcester: Crown Gate Bus Station — 23.5 kilometres
23.5 kilometres Warndon (Worcester): Three Pears Coach Stop — 24.4 kilometres
- Train stations
Kidderminster Rail Station
— 13.4 kilometres
13.4 kilometres Hartlebury Rail Station — 14.7 kilometres
14.7 kilometres Blakedown Rail Station — 18.1 kilometres
- Ferry ports
Sharpness Old Docks
— 70.8 kilometres
Birmingham International Airport Terminal 2
— 48.7 kilometres
Local attractions and activities include:
- Fishing: on site
- Wyre Forest National Nature Reserve: five minutes’ drive
- Go Ape Wyre Forest: 10 minutes
- West Midland Safari Park: 20 minutes
- Shropshire Hills Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty: 35 minutes
- The Ironbridge Gorge Museum: 45 minutes
- Telford: 45 minutes.
- Witley Court & Gardens (English Heritage) (10.3 kilometres)
- Ludlow Castle (19.7 kilometres)
- Worcester Cathedral (24.1 kilometres)
- Dudmaston Estate (15.6 kilometres)
- Kinver Edge and the Rock Houses (16.3 kilometres)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
Permitted arrival/departure time
|Camping and touring|
|Arrive:||1 p.m. –||8 p.m.|
|Depart by:||11:30 a.m.|
Clay Farm cancellation policy
Balance refunds: no penalties
The site is not liable for any refund in the event of force majeure.
If you need to cancel or amend your booking, please give as much notice as possible so that someone else has the chance to book. You may wish to buy holiday insurance for cancellations and for your property/injury whilst away.
Please note that your deposit is paid to Pitchup.com and is non-refundable.
Deposit transferable during COVID-19.
The remainder is payable on arrival.
Payment methods accepted on the parkBank transfer
Terms and conditionsSite booking terms and conditions
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Clay Farm have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Clay Farm dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Clay Farm? Local attractions and activities include: - Fishing: on site - Wyre Forest National Nature Reserve: five minutes’ drive - Go Ape Wyre Forest: 10 minutes - West Midland Safari Park: 20 minutes … Read more
When can I check in and check out of Clay Farm?
Camping and touring Arrive: 1 p.m. – 8 p.m. Depart by: 11:30 a.m.
- How much does it cost to stay at Clay Farm? From $27.59 (for 1 night, 4 people) - prices may change depending on your dates and party. Check prices and availability