This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
Pindale Farm offers camping from March to October for the general public in the field to the south west of the Farm House.
The field is flat and has taps and a drain as well as lights at night.
There are six, 6 amp electric hook ups for those requiring some home comforts!
Situated in the centre buildings are the toilet and shower blocks and washing up facilities, with hot water for the campsite.
The site operates as a “Pay and Display” site!
1 - Pay at the farm house, collect your tag and the code for the toilets
2 - Pitch your tent
3 - Display the tag, no tag then you might be asked to pay again!
D of E and Scouts are accommodated in the narrow field to the north of the centre.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
We're Good To Go (VisitBritain accreditation)
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Dog walk nearby
Public transportation nearby
Medium (26-50 sites)
Cycle hire nearby
Horseback riding nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
- Coach stations
Buxton: Market Place Coach Stop
— 13.9 kilometres
13.9 kilometres Bakewell Coach Stop — 15.1 kilometres
15.1 kilometres New Mills: Newtown Swan Hotel Coach Stop — 17.1 kilometres
- Train stations
Hope (Derbyshire) Rail Station
— 2.0 kilometres
2.0 kilometres Bamford Rail Station — 4.6 kilometres
4.6 kilometres Edale Rail Station — 4.9 kilometres
- Ferry ports
Liverpool Pier Head Ferry Terminal
— 82.8 kilometres
Sheffield City Airport
— 25.7 kilometres
25.7 kilometres Manchester Airport Terminal 3 — 34.2 kilometres
34.2 kilometres Manchester Airport — 34.4 kilometres
Pindale Farm Outdoor Centre is situated at the west end of the Hope Valley, the heart of the Derbyshire Peak District.
With one mile to Hope and Castleton and open views to Mam Tor, Hollings Cross, Back Tor and Losehill the centre is an ideal base for outdoor pursuits in the area.
- Chatsworth (16.2 kilometres)
- Haddon Hall (17.1 kilometres)
- Lyme Park & Gardens (NT) (19.8 kilometres)
- Lyme Park (19.9 kilometres)
- Winster Market House (23.3 kilometres)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does Pindale Farm Outdoor Centre have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Pindale Farm Outdoor Centre dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Pindale Farm Outdoor Centre? Pindale Farm Outdoor Centre is situated at the west end of the Hope Valley, the heart of the Derbyshire Peak District. With one mile to Hope and Castleton and open views to … Read more