Win a 7 night stay at Riverside Country Park!
Go fishing, cycling, horse-riding or rambling in the woods in our latest competition - a week's stay at Riverside Country Park in Northumberland, worth over £170. Up for grabs is 7 nights on a large electric tent pitch or serviced pitch with electricity included, or four nights in a camping pod.
Riverside is on the edge of the Northumberland National Park and has free wifi, bar and restaurant, shop, children’s play area, indoor pool and Jacuzzi, as well as weekend entertainment and kids’ entertainment in peak season. If you want to venture off site, there are loads of outdoorsy options as well as Lindisfarne Castle and Bamburgh Castle nearby, and St Cuthbert's Way almost on the doorstep.
Your week can be taken any time in 2012. Enter your details below for your chance to win.
Only persons residing in United Kingdom who are at least 21 years of age can enter.
June 29th 2012
July 5th 2012
Terms and conditions
- This competition is open to all UK residents aged 21 or over. You do not need to buy anything to enter.
- There is one prize of up to a week's holiday in a large electric tent pitch or serviced pitch with electricity, or four nights in a camping pod at Riverside Country Park. This can be taken at any time during 2012 and the prize is not transferable.
- For winners' details please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 28 days of the draw date.
- By entering the Win a Week at Riverside Country Park competition, entrants agree to be bound by the rules and by any other requirements set out in promotional material.
- This competition is promoted by Pitchup.com Ltd, trading as Pitchup.com.