Win Camping Guidebooks!
Hot on the heels of our camping in literature blog post, we’ve teamed up with Cicerone to offer three lucky winners the chance to win copies of their great practical guidebooks, Moveable Feasts and Lightweight Camping. These useful bundles of books are worth £27.90. Just submit a review of a campsite or holiday park to enter.
To submit a review, search for the page for the holiday park or campsite you stayed at, and click the green 'Add a review' button. Our users love pictures - so please add your photos using the upload tool in the review pages.
Cicerone guides are written by outdoor people, for outdoor people.
The company produces a range of over 280 guidebooks on walking, trekking, climbing, mountaineering and cycling, covering the UK and Europe, and many other regions of the world.
'Lightweight Camping' provides detailed tips information and advice on how to get the most out of camping light - on foot or by bike, canoe or car.
'Moveable Feasts' contains all you need to plan your camp cooking. Part one has advice on nutrition, camp cooking equipment, water, packing food, camping with children and wild foods. Part two has nearly 100 recipes for camp meals.
For more information visit www.cicerone.co.uk.
To enter the draw, just submit your campsite review(s) by 4th May 2011 (Terms and Conditions apply*).
* Please read this information carefully:
- This free prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 16 or over. You do not need to buy anything to enter.
- All reviews must be submitted between 23rd April and 4th May 2011 to be valid entries in the draw.
- Submission of a campsite review to Pitchup.com will gain automatic entry into the prize draw. There are no restrictions on the number of entries.
- Third-party registrations will not be accepted.
- The draw will be made on 5th May 2011.
- There are three prizes of a bundle of 'Moveable Feasts' and 'Lightweight Camping' guide books.
- The winner will be drawn independently and at random from all valid entries received and will be notified by email within 72 hours of the actual draw date.
- No alternative prize is available and the prize is not transferable.
- For winner's details please send an email to email@example.com within 28 days of the draw date.
- By entering the free prize draw, entrants agree to be bound by the rules and by any other requirements set out in promotional material.
- This competition is promoted by Pitchup.com Ltd, trading as Pitchup.com. Company details.