This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Family-run park half an hour's drive from Grand Coulee Dam
- On-site café with homemade food including breakfast and pizzas
- Walking distance to Wilbur town, a golf course and a grocery shop
Country pursuits aplenty await for folk staying at Washington state’s Country Lane Campground and RV Park – this family-run park is half an hour’s drive from the Columbia River and Grand Coulee Dam, and 40 minutes from Sun Lakes-Dry Falls State Park, in an area packed with places to hike, fish, swim and launch boats.
There’s no need to navigate those country lanes in order to get in and out of the park, however (quite a relief for folk travelling in a big rig) – the park’s Wilbur location is just off Interstate 2, with easy access to Highways 21 and 174 nearby too.
Once parked up, guests can stroll to a supermarket and diner in just a couple of minutes, or get to the town centre with a 10-minute walk. Wilbur’s a golf cart-friendly town, so feel free to wheel around in your buggy if you’ve brought one (perhaps even to the golf course a couple of minutes away…).
Town just too far to go in search of food? Stick around at the park’s café, which serves up breakfast, lunch, dinner and tasty homemade pizzas, with RV ‘room service’ for those truly lazy days. Among the other handy facilities for travellers are free wifi, propane sales and a small laundry room.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Very nice people and very clean.
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Dog walk nearby
Small (11-25 pitches)
Outdoor pool nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Drainage hook-up points for tourers
Water hook-up points for tourers
Come along prepped for plenty of outdoor time – Wilbur’s got a golf course, open-air swimming pool and lots of excellent fishing spots nearby (bring your kit, pick up licences at the park and you’re good to go). Just outside town (a couple of minutes’ drive) is Wilbur Meadows off-road park, where you can ride quad bikes, dirt bikes and drift carts or play a round of disc golf.
For hikers, the trails of Sun Lakes-Dry Falls State Park and Steamboat Rock State Park (both 40 minutes’ drive) beckon, along with walks along the banks of the Columbia River to marvel at Grand Coulee Dam (half an hour).
Fancy a taste of what the area was like in the olden days? Head to the Odessa Historical Museum or Inland Northwest Rail Museum (both 45 minutes), or play cowboys by heading upstate to ride horses out of the dude ranch at Republic (an hour and 45 minutes).
Permitted arrival/departure time
|Camping and touring|
|Arrive:||12 p.m. –||Anytime|
|Depart by:||11 a.m.|
Country Lane Campground and RV Park cancellation policy
Balance refunds: no penalties
No refunds/discounts for inclement weather, late arrivals or early departures.
If you need to cancel or amend your booking, please give as much notice as possible so that someone else has the chance to book. You may wish to buy holiday insurance for cancellations and for your property/injury whilst away.
Please note that your deposit is paid to Pitchup.com and is non-refundable.
Deposit transferable during COVID-19.
The remainder is payable on arrival.
Payment methods accepted on the parkAmerican Express
Terms and conditionsSite booking terms and conditions
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Country Lane Campground and RV Park have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Country Lane Campground and RV Park dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Country Lane Campground and RV Park? Come along prepped for plenty of outdoor time – Wilbur’s got a golf course, open-air swimming pool and lots of excellent fishing spots nearby (bring your kit, pick up licences at the … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Country Lane Campground and RV Park?
Camping and touring Arrive: 12 p.m. – Anytime Depart by: 11 a.m.