This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- In California desert on the Colorado river
- Riverfront location
- Nearby golf course
Remember a time when campsites were quiet places with nice grassy spaces to fish, relax and read a book, and where guests might put their feet up for the day or do something energetic like waterskiing? Hidden Beaches Resort is that site. For those who like the touring caravans and motorhome gathering in Quartzsite (Arizona) this is a great year-round location just down the road and across the river.
The Hidden Beaches Resort staff pride themselves on being friendly and helpful, to help guests relax in this warm dry desert environment and tree-lined grassy setting along the Colorado river.
The site has a fully-stocked country store with ice, liquor, beer and wine, hot and cold food and groceries, clothing and touring parts; there are also laundry facilities, free hot showers, a free wifi hotspot, and a covered picnic and party area with barbecue and a TV for sports fans.
The site also has a boat dock, launch ramp, touring and boat storage, propane sales and a chemical disposal point.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Dog walk nearby
Public transport nearby
Large (51-200 pitches)
Mountain biking nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Drainage hook-up points for tourers
Motorhome service point
Tourer storage facilities
Water hook-up points for tourers
Hidden Beaches is located five miles from the Interstate 10 on the Colorado river, Blythe.
The park is five miles from the town of Blythe, which has several restaurants and shops as well as churches, medical, dental and hospital facilities.
There is also an Elks Lodge, American Legion and public golf course nearby. The site is just 20 minutes from Quartzsite, Arizona, which holds one of the largest gem and mineral shows in the US.
Hidden Beaches Resort's customers love to fish, boat, waterski or canoe on the river year round. Because of its proximity to the major highways and freeways, the site is within two to four hours of Los Angeles, Hollywood, Disneyland, Laughlin, the Nevada casinos and Phoenix.
- Does Hidden Beaches Resort have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Hidden Beaches Resort dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Hidden Beaches Resort? The park is five miles from the town of Blythe, which has several restaurants and shops as well as churches, medical, dental and hospital facilities. There is also an Elks Lodge, American … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Hidden Beaches Resort?
Camping and touring Arrive: 1 p.m. – Anytime Depart by: 11 a.m. On-site accommodation Arrive: 1 p.m. – Anytime Depart by: 11 a.m.