This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Family-friendly site two hours' drive from New York City
- Watersports and sailing centre a short drive away
- Outdoor pool, sundeck and hot tub, fishing pond, clubhouse and more
Skyway Camping Resort is a family-friendly park about two hours' drive from New York City in the lower Catskills/Hudson Valley, surrounded by nature reserves and diverse landscapes that provide plenty of options for outdoor activities.
At the park you'll find a large pond with pedal boats and fishing, an outdoor pool, a sun deck and hot tub, a tennis court, a fitness centre, a games room and a clubhouse.
The park hosts a huge variety events throughout the year for its guests, with activities ranging from pool parties to live music evenings, seasonal celebrations, themed food nights and outdoor cooking contests.
Among the amenities are an accessible toilet and shower block, a washing-up area and a laundry room.
Barbecues are allowed.
Canoeing, climbing, cycling, fishing, golf, horse riding, mountain biking and more are all available nearby, and there's a watersports and sailing centre about half an hour's drive away.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Dog walk nearby
Large (51-200 pitches)
Horse riding nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Drainage hook-up points for tourers
Water hook-up points for tourers
Nearby attractions and activities include:
- Wurtsboro–Sullivan County Airport (for glider and power plane rides): 12 miles
- Sam's Point Preserve (nature reserve with waterfalls, streams, high-altitude lakes, dense forests and sheer cliffs with spectacular views): 14 miles
- Lake Minnewaska (park on the rocky Shawangunk Mountain ridge with waterfalls, sky lakes, hardwood forests and sheer cliffs and ledges, as well as 25 miles of walking, hiking and cycling trails): 18 miles
- The Basha Kill Marsh (3,000-acre wildlife haven home to over 200 species of birds, 30 varieties of fish and heaps of other mammals, amphibians, reptiles and insects): 19 miles
- Watersports and sailing centre: 24 miles
- New York: 96 miles
- New Haven: 120 miles.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Skyway Camping Resort have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Skyway Camping Resort dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Skyway Camping Resort? Nearby attractions and activities include: - Wurtsboro–Sullivan County Airport (for glider and power plane rides): 12 miles - Sam's Point Preserve (nature reserve with waterfalls, streams, high-altitude lakes, dense forests and sheer … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Skyway Camping Resort?
Camping and touring Arrive: 3 p.m. – 9 p.m. Depart by: 3 p.m. On-site accommodation Arrive: 3 p.m. – 9 p.m. Depart by: 12 p.m.