This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Peaceful outdoorsy site in Guilleries-Savassona Natural Park
- Paragliding, climbing and kayaking within half an hour's drive
- Hiking and downhill mountain bike trails, plus 25-metre pool
Whatever your need for speed – from settling back sedentary to soak up scenic views… to strolling along hiking trails around wooded peaks… to hurtling along downhill mountain biking tracks at an on-site bike park – this site’s got it sorted.
Càmping Guilleries is a small family park surrounded by the peaks of the 8,300-hectare Guilleries-Savassona Natural Park, five minutes' walk from the village of Osor in Spain’s central Catalonia region. It's within easy driving distance of watersports at the Sau Reservoir, cycling the ascent from Sant Hilari Sacalm and speeding around the 250 kilometres of signposted mountain biking trails making up 17 routes at the Vall de Sau-Collsacabra mountain biking centre.
Heaps of activities are available within this well-appointed resort: as well as the many hiking and downhill mountain biking options available right on site, guests can hire a bike to explore the surrounds, go paddling in the plentiful natural pools that form around the site’s neighbouring river, or instead swim in or laze alongside the park’s fine 25-metre swimming pool.
When in need of fodder-based fuel, head to the restaurant for eats and, if you find you can squeeze out a little more energy, follow it up with a spot of gentle activity over at the pétanque pitch.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
There was no one there to check me in at all
Excellent site, very clean. People couldn't do enough for us
Good campsite in a great area but could do with a little TLC.
Village and surroundings
|Reviews in other languages appear below.|
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Lake and/or mountain
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Dog walk nearby
Medium (26-50 pitches)
Cycle hire nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Watery sorts can get stuck into kayaking over at nearby Susqueda swamp; if you’d rather stick to dry land, venture to go on a guided hiking tour along the 25 kilometres’ worth of scenic trails that surround it.
If you're a semi-seasoned or an expert clamberer, test your climbing skills 20 minutes' drive from Osor in the village of Amer, where routes scaling the cliffs and steep mountainsides of Santa Brigida range from intermediate (IV, V and 6a) to expert (7a, 7b, and 7c a). For something even loftier, Santa Brigida, 30 minutes' drive from the resort, is your spot for an adrenalised paragliding adventure.
More of a pedalling peep? Hire a bike on site and cycle eight kilometres from Osor to link up with the Carrilet Route; it’s a highly viewsome 57-kilometre greenway that links the towns of Girona and Olot and follows a disused railway line between the Garrotxa Volcanic Zone Natural Park and the Ter valley.
- Does Càmping Guilleries have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Càmping Guilleries dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Càmping Guilleries? Watery sorts can get stuck into kayaking over at nearby Susqueda swamp; if you’d rather stick to dry land, venture to go on a guided hiking tour along the 25 kilometres’ worth … Read more
When can I check in and check out of Càmping Guilleries?
Camping and touring Arrive: 2 p.m. – Anytime Depart by: 12 p.m.