Why not enter some details and get an accurate price?
- Simple, well-placed motorhome site between Figueres and the coast
- A 10-minute drive from the Dalí Museum; Empuriabrava 15 minutes
- Petrol station, restaurants, supermarket and buses within 250 metres
Hoping for a hands-off holiday in northern Spain? Come and stay at ECC Parking European Camping Club, a low-key park close to the crossroads of the N11 and N260 roads. This simple and easily accessible motorhome site is in a prime position for making the most of urban and rural Catalonia, with the Mediterranean coast, Figueres city centre and the must-see Dalí Museum all within a 15-minute drive.
This site is light on facilities and probably best-suited to self-sustained breaks. It’s decidedly more simple than snazzy: good security features, flat grounds and well-laid gravel entrance paths will all help you set up, but you'll probably want to spend your leisure time away from base (unless you're planning on making use of afternoon quiet hours between 12pm and 2pm to take a siesta…).
As it's based in Vilatenim, a suburb of Figueres, ECC Parking European Camping Club is within a few minutes' walk of a supermarket, restaurants, a sports superstore, a petrol station and buses that can drop you in town in less than half an hour. Bike hire is also available here if you like the idea of pedalling through Figueres' wide avenues and narrow old town streets.
Well-behaved dogs can also be brought along on holidays here. Pets of an energetic disposition can be taken for long, splashy walks at Aiguamolls de l'Empordà nature reserve (15 minutes), a large nearby nature reserve on the coast. In addition, Empuriabrava (15 minutes) has a dog-friendly beach.
This site has no on-site toilet and shower facilities.
Check availability at ECC Parking European Camping Club…
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Non-electric grass and earth motorhome pitch
Based on a stay for 2 adultsAvailability by arrival day (British Pound (£), extras not included) (Euro (€), extras not included) (Australian Dollar (A$), extras not included) (US Dollar (US$), extras not included) (Canadian Dollar (CA$), extras not included) (Swiss Franc (CHF), extras not included) (Swedish Krona (SEK), extras not included) (Danish Krone (DKK), extras not included) (Norwegian Krone (NOK), extras not included) (Icelandic Króna (ISK), extras not included) (Argentine Peso (ARS), extras not included) (Chilean Peso (CLP), extras not included) (Peruvian Sol (PEN), extras not included) (New Zealand Dollar (NZ$), extras not included) (South African Rand (ZAR), extras not included) (Polish Zloty (PLN), extras not included) (Brazilian Real (R$), extras not included) (Czech Koruna (CZK), extras not included) (Serbian Dinar (RSD), extras not included) (Hungarian Forint (HUF), extras not included) (Russian Rouble (RUB), extras not included) (Chinese Yuan (CN¥), extras not included)
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Dog walk nearby
Public transport nearby
Large (51-200 pitches)
Touring and motorhomes
Motorhome service point
Tourer storage facilities
Empuriabrava (15 minutes' drive) in a nutshell? A tough call given the miniature golf, go-karting, boat hire and long, long golden beaches in this popular Costa Brava town. With its 24 kilometres of jetties and canals, it's also one of the Med's largest marinas – a top location for fancy seafood meals, chilled terrace cocktails or window-shopping for yachts.
Inland, Figueres (10 minutes) has similar amounts to see: as well as the Dalí Museum, highlights include Castell de Sant Ferran castle, a vast 18th-century fort with views that sweep down to the coast. The town is also joined up to the speedy Spanish motorway network, opening up day trips to Perpignan in France (45 minutes) or to the old Roman city of Girona (30 minutes).
For some mountain views, the old bridge at Besalú (30 minutes) and other pretty towns in the volcanic Garrotxa region compete with Albera Natural Park (from 15 minutes) to bring in visitors for gorgeous strolls and high-altitude fresh air.
Permitted arrival/departure time
|Camping and touring|
|Arrive:||8 a.m. –||9 p.m.|
|Depart by:||1 p.m.|
ECC Parking European Camping Club cancellation policy
Balance refunds: no penalties
The site is not liable for any refund in the event of force majeure.
If you need to cancel or amend your booking, please give as much notice as possible so that someone else has the chance to book. You may wish to buy holiday insurance for cancellations and for your property/injury whilst away.
Please note that your deposit is paid to Pitchup.com and is non-refundable.
Deposit transferable during COVID-19.
The remainder is payable direct to ECC Parking European Camping Club on arrival.
Payment methods accepted on the parkCash
Terms and conditionsSite booking terms and conditions
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does ECC Parking European Camping Club have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is ECC Parking European Camping Club dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near ECC Parking European Camping Club? Empuriabrava (15 minutes' drive) in a nutshell? A tough call given the miniature golf, go-karting, boat hire and long, long golden beaches in this popular Costa Brava town. With its 24 kilometres … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of ECC Parking European Camping Club?
Camping and touring Arrive: 8 a.m. – 9 p.m. Depart by: 1 p.m.
- How much does it cost to stay at ECC Parking European Camping Club? From £10.24 (for 1 night, 4 people) - prices may change depending on your dates and party. Check prices and availability