This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Beachfront site in a pine grove on the outskirts of Blanes
- Two excellent waterparks within 20 minutes' drive
- Café-bar on site, with more restaurants, bars and shops close by
So, here’s a dilemma – would you prefer to take your holidays in the cool, fragrant shade of a pine grove, at a place with direct access to the beach... or in a town so that you’re within easy ambling distance of restaurants, bars and the like?
Don’t spend too long scratching your head over this one: have a cracking combo of all the above by signing up for a stay at Camping Sabanell, a splendidly located spot in the woods by the beach in Blanes. It’ll take you 20 minutes or so to amble into town but restaurants, bars and shops are even closer – as is the beach, a wide and sandy number that’s a mere road-crossing away.
Should the epic two-minute trot to the beach be beyond your energy levels for the day, there’s even more convenient splashing to be done at the site’s open-air swimming pool, along with a playground where kids can let off steam. The café-bar is on hand for convenient sips and snacks during the day; its shaded terrace comes to life at night as fairy lights flicker in the trees and folks gather for drinks and meals.
Car-free types and those who’d like to escape driving duties for a day or two are well catered for here too – a bus stops just outside the gates to take you into town for further bus and train connections to more far-flung attractions and onward destinations.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
secure and very friendly
The location right next to the beach, with a seaview. …
Value for money, and good location. Better site suited for summer
|Reviews in other languages appear below.|
Freundlichem Personal. Hervorragender Platz. Anlage ist sauber.
Bon camping, pratique et propre avec personnel compétent.
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Dog walk nearby
Public transport nearby
Large (51-200 pitches)
Cycle hire nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Drainage hook-up points for tourers
Beyond the beaut beaches, Blanes has much to offer – take a relaxed walk around the botanic gardens or earn yourself an ice cream by climbing the stone stairs up to Castell de Sant Joan, a 13th-century fort with some pretty spectacular views over the town, the coast and the mountains that flank the resort’s edge.
Keep your cool on warm days by heading to one of the nearby waterparks, such as Water World, 20 minutes away in Lloret de Mar, or Marineland 10 minutes away. Also in Lloret de Mar is Gnomo Park, an amusement park with plenty of fun things for the small sorts – think treetop adventure trails, miniature golf and a ball pond for starters.
A little further afield but easily reached by car or public transport from Blanes are the cities of Girona and Barcelona, 45 minutes and just over an hour away respectively.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Camping Sabanell have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Camping Sabanell dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping Sabanell? Beyond the beaut beaches, Blanes has much to offer – take a relaxed walk around the botanic gardens or earn yourself an ice cream by climbing the stone stairs up to Castell … Read more
When can I check in and check out of Camping Sabanell?
Camping and touring Arrive: 9 a.m. – 8 p.m. Depart by: 12 p.m.