This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
Forest Camp is a project of the Associazione Asini Si Nasce which aims to promote a new eco-responsible culture through outdoor activities and experiences.
At an elevation of 750m and immersed in the woods of Parco della Fessa natural forest, the campsite offers pitches for tents, tourers and motorhomes.
Our small farm is ideally located to reach Monti Sibillini, Ascoli Piceno, Macerata, many medieval villages and the sea.
We organise hiking trips and excursions with donkeys within a protected area. We also have courses and workshops for people who want to experience nature and learn about low environmental impact. Mountain bike rental available on site.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Tipis, yurts, or wigwams
Lake and/or mountain
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Dog walk nearby
Small (11-25 pitches)
Cycle hire nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Drainage hook-up points for tourers
Motorhome service point
Water hook-up points for tourers
Mountain bike trails
Kayak, canoe, pedalo rental available in nearby lake
Sibiliini Mountains National Park
40 minutes from the sea
Ascoli Piceno, Macerata and Fermo and many medieval villages are all close by
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Forest Camp have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Forest Camp dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Forest Camp? Mountain bike trails Kayak, canoe, pedalo rental available in nearby lake Sibiliini Mountains National Park 40 minutes from the sea Ascoli Piceno, Macerata and Fermo and many medieval villages are all close … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Forest Camp?
Camping and touring Arrive: Anytime – 10 p.m. Depart by: Anytime
You can arrive whenever you want, however we do not allow pitching and setting up during lunch or dinner time.Read more