This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
Find nearby sites with availability…
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
Halfway between Les Sables d'Olonne and La Tranche Sur Mer, Camping Le Curtys is conveniently located in Jard-sur-Mer and has all the advantages to make for a great family holiday.
The whole family can choose something to entertain from the many activities and facilities offered by the campsite; including the impressive pool area with outdoor pool, wading pool, four waterslides and a heated indoor pool.
Facilities on site also include a bar with TV and games, a restaurant with takeaway, grocery store, laundry amenities, bicycle rental, wifi throughout the site, bowling, tennis, volleyball, football, table tennis and a children's playground.
Find nearby sites with availability…
Many sites set a maximum occupancy of 6/8 people per pitch, so try breaking your booking down into smaller groups to generate more results. For example, if you’re a group of 10, enter 5 people in your initial search and then book 2 pitches.
However, where the pitch or accommodation occupancy allows it, you can make a booking for up to 30 adults and 30 children in one booking.
To book multiple pitches or accommodation, use the 'Special requests' box on the booking page to ask to be sited together. Complete the booking form for the first booking (you can add a password and save your card so that we remember your details). Then click "Make another booking like this" at the top of the confirmation page to make the next booking.
Large groups: check the listing page for any group restrictions set out in the terms and section titled ‘Please note’.
Large tents/caravans: check the restrictions on unit dimensions to ensure your unit is suitable for the space you will be provided with.
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Gas cylinders available
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Cycle hire nearby
Horse riding nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Surf school nearby
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Nearby farmers' market
Public transport nearby
Very large (over 200 pitches)
Follow the signs to La Roche Sur Yon. Once there, continue towards La Tranche Sur Mer and then Moutiers Les Mauxfaits. When you reach this point follow the signs towards Avrille et St Hilaire La Foret. In Jard Sur Mer when you reach the roundabout past the church take the second exit and look out for our entrance.
Conveniently located between sea, forests and marshes for those who want to get back to nature for their getaway, we are also just a 10-minute walk from the city centre and its pedestrian area for those who want to explore busier places.
- 25 minutes from the city of Les Sables D'Olonne
- One hour from the city of La Rochelle
- One hour from the island of Ré
- One hour 45 minutes from the city of Noirmoutier with the passage of the Gois
Places to visit:
- The zoo: Les Sables d'Olonne
- Château des Aventuriers: a castle with a wide variety of tours and games which are perfect for kids (only 10 minutes away).
- Château de Talmont Saint Hilaire: dive into the heart of medieval society with different activities, workshops, performances and tours around the castle (only 10 minutes away).
- The natural history museum at Le Cairn
- Oyster tasting: come to port La Guittière to enjoy the oysters and shellfish in a family atmosphere. Only 15 minutes away.
- Le Musée Automobile: an automobile museum with a fabulous collection of old vehicles. Only 15 minutes away.
- Aquarium du Setiem Continent: explore tropical seas and huge pools. Only 20 minutes away.
- Le Puy du Fou: get ready to travel back in time and discover the history of the Vendee. Only one hour away.
- Paintballing: the greatest paintball field in Vendee. Only 45 minutes away.
- Sea fishing: take to the water and the best fishermen can go home with their dinner! Only 20 minutes away.
- Take a boat trip around Cayola and Les Sables d'Olonne - the bay and its marina. Only 20 minutes away.