This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Direct access to the beach and wonderful views from the swimming pool
- Modern facilities including outdoor and indoor pools
- Easy access to landing beaches and the Normandy peninsula
Camping l'Anse du Brick is a family campsite overlooking a picturesque bay resting in an old pink granite quarry, on the northern tip of the Normandy peninsula. The campsite is 8km east of Cherbourg Port and has direct access to a small sandy beach and a woodland walk.
This family-run campsite has spectacular views over the sea and large pitches shaded by trees, bushes and shrubs.
Our outdoor heated swimming pool with waterslides is open from May to mid-September. There is also an indoor swimming pool with views over the sea, and a hydrojets area.
We have a multisport area for football, volleyball or pétanque, a tennis court, children's playground with bouncy castle, and a games room with table pool, ping pong and video games.
Rental of kayaks and bicycles is available on site.
In July and August plenty of activities and entertainment are organised including kids' clubs, sports tournaments and evening entertainment and music.
The campsite has excellent facilities to make your stay as comfortable as possible.
Tourist board rating
0 options match your search criteria…
Arrive: Friday 18 April 2014
Depart: Friday 25 April 2014
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Jumbo tent pitches
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
Dog walk nearby
Public transport nearby
Large (51-200 pitches)
Touring and motorhomes
Motorhome service point
Water hook-up points for tourers
From Cherbourg ferry port:
At each roundabout take the second exit (signed N13 Caen / Bretteville-en-Saire). Half a mile after the third roundabout take the exit signposted Bretteville-en-Saire on the D116.
At the T-junction, turn left passing under the N13. At the roundabout take the second exit and continue on the D116 for approximately four miles (watch out; plenty of speed bumps).
Just after the headland, turn right following our signposts.
Please do not follow satnav directions to this campsite. Instead, use 674 Rue du 8 Mai 1945, Tourlaville. When you arrive at this destination, add this address: 5 La Heugue, Fermanville.
Approaching Fermanville, 7km after Tourlaville, you will find the campsite.
We are only 200 metres from the closest sandy beach.
Cherbourg harbour: 10 minutes
Barfleur, one of the most beautiful villages in France: 15 minutes
D-Day landing beaches: 30 minutes
Nez de Jobourg and the cliffs of La Hague: 30 minutes
Dunes of Biville: 30 minutes
Tatihou Island: 30 minutes
Cotentin Regional National Park and Bessin Marshes : One hour
Mont St Michel : Two hours
Sentier des Douaniers GR223 – walk around the Contentin coast on the Coastguard Path.
- Does Camping l'Anse du Brick have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Camping l'Anse du Brick dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping l'Anse du Brick? We are only 200 metres from the closest sandy beach. Cherbourg harbour: 10 minutes Barfleur, one of the most beautiful villages in France: 15 minutes D-Day landing beaches: 30 minutes Nez de … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Camping l'Anse du Brick?
Camping and touring Arrive: 2 p.m. – Anytime Depart by: 12 p.m. On-site accommodation Arrive: 3 p.m. – Anytime Depart by: 10 a.m.