This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- In a green park three kilometres from the sea at Blonville-sur-Mer
- Three kilometres from Accrobranche and four from Deauville
- Pool, playground and restaurant serving local and international dishes
What a pretty sight… Camping L'Orée de Deauville is on a farm in the Normandy countryside, surrounded by greenery, and handsomely laid out with grass pitches among trees and shrubs.
This scenic setting is niftily placed for days out too, as it's three kilometres from the sea (and windsurfing) of Blonville-sur-Mer, and the same distance from active climbing and tree-swinging days at family park Accrobranche. Its setting on Normandy's Côte Fleurie (or Flower Coast) is near the traditional villages of the Calvados area, three and a half kilometres from Deauville and Trouville. Paris is two hours away.
L'Orée de Deauville is a family-friendly site, with a good range of leisure facilities: there's a heated pool, a pétanque court, a playground, a TV room and a games area, as well as a restaurant serving local and international dishes. Bike hire is available for guests to go off for the day to explore the Normandy coast.
Amenities include toilets and showers, disabled facilities, a washing-up area, a launderette and free wifi. There's no food shop, but lots of local markets are in the area sell regional products and fresh food.
Open from 03/04/2020 to 01/11/2020
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Smallish site o.k for overnight
Friendly, attractive site with a nice vibe
Quiet site with pleasant pitches. Nice and green and looked …
Cleanliness of caravan and site, pool, great location
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Gas cylinders available
No hot water
No potable water point
No running water
Nearby farmers' market
Public transport nearby
Large (51-200 pitches)
Cycle hire nearby
Horse riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
Surf school nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Water hook-up points for tourers
Take to the Normandy coast for golden sandy beaches within a few kilometres, or sailing and windsurfing courses at the yacht clubs of Blonville-sur-Mer and Villers-sur-Mer.
From Blonville-sur-Mer, it's four kilometres to Deauville, a swish and scenic seaside town with a beaut beach, speedboating, an aerial course, a casino, golf course and racing track; or five to Trouville-sur-Mer and its grand 19th-century architecture, another fab beach and a famed fish market.
You can also take the train from Blonville to another Normandy seaside town, Dives-sur-Mer, from where William the Conqueror left to subdue England in 1066 (a statue to the vanquisher is in town, along with a medieval marketplace and a 13th-century church).
Closer to home are the horse racing, equestrian centre and polo field at Toques, and more horse racing at Deauville-Clairefontaine Racecourse. A tree climbing circuit is at Accrobranche three kilometres away and another golf course is at Tourgeville.
For a day trip, department capital Caen is about 34 kilometres from Blonville.
- Does Camping L'Orée de Deauville have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Camping L'Orée de Deauville dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping L'Orée de Deauville? Take to the Normandy coast for golden sandy beaches within a few kilometres, or sailing and windsurfing courses at the yacht clubs of Blonville-sur-Mer and Villers-sur-Mer. From Blonville-sur-Mer, it's four kilometres to … Read more
When can I check in and check out of Camping L'Orée de Deauville?
Camping and touring Arrive: 3 p.m. – 8 p.m. Depart by: 11 a.m. On-site accommodation Arrive: 3 p.m. – 8 p.m. Depart by: 10 a.m.