This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
Camping L'Hermitage des 4 Saisons is set in four acres of countryside, surrounded by the forest and farmlands of Périgord Vert. l'Hermitage has lodges, a bar and restaurant and a covered terrace, and is only a short walk to the village of Saint Julien de Bourdeilles.
Our lodges are located in a preserved green area of the campsite, each one with a private terrace.
Take advantage of the peaceful surroundings and nature.
Breakfast is available delivered to your door (pre-order in the evening is required).
A swimming pool, Jacuzzi, petanque court, ping pong, archery and pony rides are also available on site.
During high season we will organise Perigoudin meals, barbecues and local produce tasting sessions.
0 options match your search criteria…
Arrive: Friday 18 April 2014
Depart: Friday 25 April 2014
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
Dog walk nearby
Public transport nearby
Horse riding nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
Follow the directions for Brantôme. Continue on the D939 until the Brantôme roundabout. Take the D78 towards Bourdeilles and continue for 2km. Turn right to La Prise d’Eau and continue up to St Julien de Bourdeilles.
Take the D939 direction of Périgueux/Brantôme. In Brantôme, take the D78 in the direction of Bourdeilles and continue for 2km. Turn right to La Prise d’Eau and continue up to St Julien de Bourdeilles.
Camping L'Hermitage des 4 Saisons is located between Brantôme, Bourdeilles and Paussac, perfect to go for long walks, cycle around or visit places like the Abbaye of Brantôme where you can see the oldest bell in France.
Withina short distance are Roman churches and castles (Bourdeilles or Puyguilhem).
Discover the Perigord-Limousin Parc or go to the seaside (1h30 away).
Don't forget to visit the famous caves such as Grotte de Villars (15kms).
Less than ten minutes away, swimming, canoeing, kayaking and fishing are all available.
- Does Camping L'Hermitage des 4 Saisons have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Camping L'Hermitage des 4 Saisons dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping L'Hermitage des 4 Saisons? Camping L'Hermitage des 4 Saisons is located between Brantôme, Bourdeilles and Paussac, perfect to go for long walks, cycle around or visit places like the Abbaye of Brantôme where you can see … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Camping L'Hermitage des 4 Saisons?
From 4pmRead more