This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Family-friendly site bordering peaceful walks in the Ardennes Forest
- A five-minute drive to Thermes de Spa and to Warfaaz Lake watersports
- Swimming pool, campsite restaurant, kids’ play areas and sports courts
Set on the edge of the Ardennes Forest and just a five-minute drive from the centre of Spa, Camping Parc des Source hits the spot for families wanting to rejuvenate in peace while still packing in lots of activities with the kids.
So that’s on offer here? Plenty, actually. The site is all kitted out with play areas, climbing frames and trampolines for children, pétanque courts, table tennis and a swimming pool, which is the centre of life during the day. If that’s not enough for the kids, take them on go-karts and water rides at Plopsa Coo (20 minutes) and car safaris to spot giraffes and zebras at Wild World Safari Park (25 minutes).
Back on site, signposted walks lead into the forest for quiet strolls amid birdsong. You can hire mountain bikes (five minutes’ drive) to get further out into the Ardennes countryside, or be on the golf course in less than 10 minutes.
There’s a restaurant too, so you can forget about cooking, and other amenities include drinking water, showers and toilets, a laundry room and a strong wifi connection.
And for those of you just yearning to be pampered and downright spoiled, the wonderfully top-notch steam rooms, massages and thermal pools at Thermes de Spa (five minutes) are just waiting to get you back on your feet again.
Open from 01/04/2023 to 01/10/2023
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Very nice site, great location for a 20 minute walk …
Could be a beautiful site but won’t be visiting again
everything was very good
Site needs a big update especially the toilet and shower facilities.
Check-in: contactless (in person)
Check-in: self check-in (unattended)
Digital food/drink menus
Distance markers in shared facilities
Hand sanitising stations
More frequent emptying of bins
Shared spaces: more frequent cleaning
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Jumbo tent pitches
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
Dog walk nearby
Public transport nearby
Large (51-200 pitches)
Cycle hire nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Motorhome service point
Water hook-up points for tourers
At Warfaaz Lake (five minutes’ drive) you can potter around on pedalos, and there’s kayaking and windsurfing on Lake Bütgenbach (40 minutes). Gileppe Lake AccroPark (20 minutes) has rope trails through thick forest as well as spectacular views over Gileppe Dam (25 minutes).
You can go deep underground at Les Grottes de Remouchamps (15 minutes) for boat trips though caves once inhabited by prehistoric tribes, and the ruins of medieval Franchimont Castle (20 minutes) have an interactive museum and screening room. To bring the history element of your hols a bit more up to date, the World War II forts at Battice and Barchon (both 30 minutes) are open for guided tours.
A few ideas to occupy the kids include mini-train rides through tunnels at Blegny-Mine (35 minutes) and binge tasting the sweet stuff at La Chocolaterie Darcis (20 minutes). Grown-up kids can test their mettle with a drive around the track at Spa-Francorchamps circuit (20 minutes).
- Does Camping Parc des Sources have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Camping Parc des Sources dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping Parc des Sources? At Warfaaz Lake (five minutes’ drive) you can potter around on pedalos, and there’s kayaking and windsurfing on Lake Bütgenbach (40 minutes). Gileppe Lake AccroPark (20 minutes) has rope trails through thick … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Camping Parc des Sources?
Camping and touring Arrive: 2 p.m. – 9:30 p.m. Depart by: 12:30 p.m. On-site accommodation Arrive: 3:30 p.m. – 10 p.m. Depart by: 12:30 p.m.