Why not enter some details and get an accurate price?
- Quiet 160-acre campsite with views of Girraween National Park
- A 10-minute drive from Ballandean and 30 minutes from Tenterfield
- Wild-style location deep in the Granite Belt wine region
Earthly Brewing Co is a peaceful 160-acre campsite in the far south of Queensland with spectacular views over mountains, scrubland and gorgeous Girraween National Park. Situated a handy 10-minute drive from the small town of Ballandean, this farm location has horses and donkeys to keep you entertained while on base and is within easy reach of the Granite Belt's wine region's many excellent vineyards.
After turning off the New England Highway and reaching this friendly spot, you'll be met by the duty manager who will show you to your spacious plot. All of the grounds here are peaceful and well-maintained and have access to facilities such as showers. Dogs are welcome at Earthly Brewing Co, but please make sure to keep them on their best behaviour, particularly when around the animals.
When it comes to exploring the local area, your itinerary could include cellar-door wine trips, visits to local breweries and eating out at one of Ballandean's several restaurants. One must-see is Girraween National Park, where wild swimming at The Junction (20 minutes' drive) and hiking up to the top of The Pyramid (30 minutes) will undoubtedly be among the highlights.
Dogs are not allowed in the accommodation units.
No naked flames are allowed inside the hired accommodation units.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Non-electric grass and gravel pitch
Max. persons: 4 x
One Tent or Trailer tent or Touring caravan or Campervan or Motorhome allowed per pitch
Pitch size : unlimited
Ground type: Grass and gravel
Based on a stay for 2 adultsAvailability by arrival day (British Pound (£), extras not included) (Euro (€), extras not included) (Australian Dollar (A$), extras not included) (US Dollar (US$), extras not included) (Canadian Dollar (CA$), extras not included) (Swiss Franc (CHF), extras not included) (Swedish Krona (SEK), extras not included) (Danish Krone (DKK), extras not included) (Norwegian Krone (NOK), extras not included) (Icelandic Króna (ISK), extras not included) (Argentine Peso (ARS), extras not included) (Chilean Peso (CLP), extras not included) (Peruvian Sol (PEN), extras not included) (New Zealand Dollar (NZ$), extras not included) (South African Rand (ZAR), extras not included) (Polish Zloty (PLN), extras not included) (Brazilian Real (R$), extras not included) (Czech Koruna (CZK), extras not included) (Serbian Dinar (RSD), extras not included) (Hungarian Forint (HUF), extras not included) (Russian Rouble (RUB), extras not included) (Chinese Yuan (CN¥), extras not included)
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
24+ hour ventilation between accommodation guests
Activities/entertainment run in smaller groups
Capacity reduced to increase social distancing
Check-in: contactless (in person)
Check-in: one group at a time
Dedicated shower facility per glamping unit
Dedicated shower per pitch
Dedicated toilet facility per glamping unit
Dedicated toilet per pitch
Deep cleaning of accommodation units between guests
Disinfectant sprays and wipes provided
Extra spacing in seated areas
Hand sanitising stations
No cash accepted on site
One-way flow for entering/leaving buildings
Shared spaces: daily deep cleaning
Shared spaces: more frequent cleaning
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Tents for hire
D. of E. welcome
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Lake and/or mountain
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Dog walk nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Tiny (1-10 pitches)
Horse riding nearby
Local attractions and activities include:
- Ballandean: 10 minutes' drive
- Girraween National Park: from 15 minutes
- Ballandean Estate Wines: 15 minutes
- Tenterfield Railway Museum: 30 minutes
- Tenterfield Golf Club: 30 minutes
- The Granite Belt Maze: 30 minutes
- Stanthorpe Visitor Information Centre: 30 minutes
- Sundown National Park: an hour and 10 minutes
Permitted arrival/departure time
|Camping and touring|
|Arrive:||2 p.m. –||7 p.m.|
|Depart by:||12 p.m.|
|Arrive:||12 p.m. –||7:30 p.m.|
|Depart by:||12 p.m.|
Earthly Brewing Co cancellation policy
No refunds within 1 week of arrival date.
If you need to cancel or amend your booking, please give as much notice as possible so that someone else has the chance to book. You may wish to buy holiday insurance for cancellations and for your property/injury whilst away.
Please note that your deposit is paid to Pitchup.com and is non-refundable.
Deposit transferable during COVID-19. Earthly Brewing Co will debit the balance from your card 1 week before arrival, or if the arrival date is sooner than 1 week then the balance will be taken immediately.Deposit transferable during COVID-19. During COVID-19 you can transfer your deposit to a future stay booked within 3 months of your arrival date. Read more.
You can also opt to pay the full amount at the time of your booking.
Payment methods accepted on the parkBank transfer
Terms and conditionsSite booking terms and conditions
- Does Earthly Brewing Co have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Earthly Brewing Co dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Earthly Brewing Co? Local attractions and activities include: - Ballandean: 10 minutes' drive - Girraween National Park: from 15 minutes - Ballandean Estate Wines: 15 minutes - Tenterfield Railway Museum: 30 minutes - Tenterfield Golf … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Earthly Brewing Co?
Camping and touring Arrive: 2 p.m. – 7 p.m. Depart by: 12 p.m. On-site accommodation Arrive: 12 p.m. – 7:30 p.m. Depart by: 12 p.m.
- How much does it cost to stay at Earthly Brewing Co? From £16.34 (for 1 night, 4 people) - prices may change depending on your dates and party. Check prices and availability