This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Dog-friendly caravan park four miles from Haverfordwest
- Within walking distance of Broad Haven beach and coast path
- Wifi, games room and launderette on site
Dogs love a trip to Pembrokeshire – heaps of space to run about and beaches for seaside splashing equals much wagging of tails. Canines are warmly welcomed on site at Rosehill Caravan Park, making this place a fab option if you’ve a furry pal in need of a break.
Those same features make the area pretty popular with humanfolk too (even the pup-free ones), and this splendid spot four miles west of Haverfordwest is within easy reach of many of them. For starters, it’s on the border of the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park and a short walk from both the Pembrokeshire Coast Path and the gorgeous sands of Broad Haven beach. Venture a little further along the coast for lots more beaches, strolls in St Davids or active days of coasteering, climbing, kayaking and the like.
With all this to keep you busy off site it’s handy to know that life on the park is pretty easy: caravans come kitted out with kitchens and bedding, and the park has wifi access and a launderette (cunningly doubling up as a games room – might the video games tempt the nippers to take care of the washing?)
Restaurants, cafés and a small supermarket are a couple of miles away in Broad Haven, and there’s a chance for further stocking up at the bigger supermarket or the Friday farmers’ market in Haverfordwest.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Peaceful, clean site
Really enjoyed our short stay.
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Dog walk nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Public transport nearby
Small (11-25 pitches)
Cycle hire nearby
Horse riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
Surf school nearby
- Coach stations
Johnston (Pembrokeshire): Railway Inn Coach Stop
— 3.8 miles
3.8 miles Haverfordwest Bus Station — 4.0 miles
4.0 miles Steynton (Pembrokeshire): Lay by Coach Stop — 4.9 miles
- Train stations
Johnston (Pembrokeshire) Rail Station
— 3.8 miles
3.8 miles Haverfordwest Rail Station — 4.3 miles
4.3 miles Milford Haven Rail Station — 5.6 miles
- Ferry ports
Milford Haven Dock Entrance
— 6.0 miles
6.0 miles Pembroke Dock Ferry Terminal — 8.2 miles
8.2 miles Martins Haven Ferry Landing — 8.9 miles
— 44.6 miles
Bring on the beach days – there are some real sandy stunners around here. Your nearest, Broad Haven, is a super spot for safe swimming and sandcastle building, or you can take a little trot along the coast path to The Settlands and Little Haven. 15 minutes away is Newgale, a popular place for surfers and those who’d like to join them.
And there’s more to this cracking stretch of coast: walkers can wend their way along part of the Pembrokeshire Coast Path (or all 186 miles if they’re feeling brave), and active types can spend days getting closer to the crags and cliffs with kayaking, coasteering and climbing days, all of which are within a 20-minute drive.
Those with something more leisurely in mind may like to visit the cathedral and Bishop's Palace half an hour away in St Davids, or board a boat trip from the nearby harbour to seek whales and dolphins and head to the islands of Ramsey, Skomer and Grassholm for birdwatching.
- Pembrokeshire Coast National Park (8.3 miles)
- Pembroke Castle (10.2 miles)
- St Davids Cathedral (10.5 miles)
- St David's Visitor Centre and Shop (10.6 miles)
- Stackpole Estate (13.2 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does Rosehill Caravan Park have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Rosehill Caravan Park dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Rosehill Caravan Park? Bring on the beach days – there are some real sandy stunners around here. Your nearest, Broad Haven, is a super spot for safe swimming and sandcastle building, or you can take … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Rosehill Caravan Park?
On-site accommodation Arrive: 2 p.m. – Anytime Depart by: 11 a.m.