This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
Find nearby sites with availability…
Llainpropert Camping is a small, family-run campsite based in the beautiful countryside of West Pembrokeshire. We cater for caravans, tents and campervans.
At Llainpropert Camping we provide everything for the camping experience, as it should be.
Reasons to stay with us:
- Super toilet and shower area (ladies' and gents' toilets).
- Large spacious plots (all pitches are very large at 10m by 16m [or 32 feet by 52 feet]) for your tent or caravan, each with a 10-amp electric hook-p.
- Cooking facilities with fridge and communal eating area.
- Five minutes from St Davids; five minutes from Abereiddy beach.
- We cater for outdoor pursuits, so we have a wetsuit washing area, surfboard hire and surfboard repair facilities on site!
- Covered area for drying wetsuits, storing bicycles or kayaks.
- Surfboard shaper on site for emergency repairs and showroom for all your surfing needs.
- Wetsuit, surfboard, bodyboard and kayak hire available on request. We can also arrange a variety of activities including kayaking, coasteering and surfing lessons.
Cyclists and walkers
We can pick you up from Haverfordwest train station or Fishguard ferryport. Walkers can take advantage of the Pembrokeshire coastal bus service.
The St Davids Peninsula is one of the UK’s best kept secrets. With lots to see and do in the county, you will be spoilt for choice. The beaches have some of the cleanest waters in the UK with the majority achieving Blue Flag status. The Pembrokeshire Coastal Path was recently voted the third best walk in the world!
Choose from a wide range of outdoor and activities such as surfing, cycling, coasteering, walking and kayaking.
The coastal paths are truly breathtaking, with stunning views and small secluded beaches to be discovered. The geography and climate is very similar to that of Cornwall, but benefits from much fewer people and more space to enjoy the area.
Water quality at nearby bathing waters
, South West Wales
, South West Wales
- St Davids Cathedral (5.8 miles)
- Pembrokeshire Coast National Park (17.8 miles)
- Pembroke Castle (19.6 miles)
- St David's Visitor Centre and Shop (6.2 miles)
- Stackpole Estate (22.8 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Trefin - Pembrokeshire Coast Path - Abercastle - Trefin (1.7 miles)
- Porthgain - Pembrokeshire Coast Path - Abereiddi - Barry Island Farm - Porthgain (2.3 miles)
- Solva - Prendergast Woods -Tredcadwgan - Middle Mill - Solva (4.1 miles)
Show me reviews by:
Overall rating based on 6 reviews
100% would recommend this site to a friend.
83% would stay here again.
|Sorted by stay date (latest first).|
Stayed for 2 nights 21 Apr 2014
simon_h6 (Family with young children, 2 reviews) Confirmed
Just to say a a massive thank you 4 having us will see you again soon. 1 Sep 2013
kay_l0 (Family with young children, 1 review) Confirmed
Very peaceful; small site; big pitches; friendly owner 30 Aug 2013
chrisheald (Family with older children, 1 review)
A real find! Quiet, rural setting close to many attractions. 14 Aug 2013
shealy (Mature couple, 1 review)
NEAR PERFECT FOR QUIET GETAWAY 13 Aug 2013
RobLongden (Mature couple, 1 review)
Small and very friendly campsite 7 Aug 2013
danthomas3386 (Family with older children, 1 review)
Alas, no reviews for your selected filters. But reviews are brilliant - they help thousands of other people to find the right holiday. Be bold, be the first to review this site. It only takes a minute.
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Gas cylinders available
Touring and motorhomes
Electrical hook-up points for tourers
Fully serviced pitches
Water hook-up points for tourers
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Surf school nearby
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Public transport nearby
Tiny (1-10 pitches)
Ordnance Survey maps (GB and Northern Ireland only) are available at lower levels via the drop-down menu.
- Coach stations
St Davids (Pembrokeshire): New St Bus Stop — 6.0mi
Haverfordwest Bus Station — 11.1mi
Johnston (Pembrokeshire): Railway Inn Coach Stop — 13.2mi
- Train stations
Fishguard & Goodwick Rail Station — 8.3mi
Fishguard Harbour Rail Station — 8.9mi
Haverfordwest Rail Station — 11.4mi
- Ferry ports
St. Justinian Ferry Landing — 7.9mi
Fishguard Ferry Terminal — 8.3mi
Ramsey Island Ferry Landing — 9.2mi
- Swansea Airport — 51.1mi
Take the A40 to Fishguard until you reach Letterston. Then take the B331 to Mathry. Then turn left on the A487 towards St Davids until you reach Croes Goch.
When you reach Croes Goch take the B330 towards Haverfordwest and proceed for approximately a mile, then turn right towards Treffynnon and Llandeloy. The entrance is 100 yards on the left.