This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
Find nearby sites with availability…
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
You bring the family - we'll supply all the entertainment with kids' clubs, our fabulous Splashland indoor pool, wet and wild outdoor play, bowling, bingo and adventure golf. And that's just for starters! When you're not whizzing down zip wires and watching live shows, you're only a hop, skip and jump from a Blue Flag beach and countless other fantastic visitor attractions.
Awards: 4 Star Excellent Award from the Welsh Tourist Board, Gold David Bellamy Conservation Award, Blue Flag Award
Facilities and entertainment includes –
* Kids’ clubs with Sid & Lizzie for preschool – 10 year olds.
* Freestyle teen club for 10-15 year olds.
* Award winning Showtime entertainment & facilities.
* Nightly live entertainment with the Parkdean Troupers in the 1400 seater Showdome.
* Splashland indoor pool complex with pirate ship, water slides and chutes.
* Terrace Bar & Restaurant, Timeout Bar & Sportsman Bar.
* Prego’s Pizza Takeaway, Bay View Fish & Chip Shop.
* Legends Diner.
* Outdoor wet play area.
* 12 hole adventure golf.
* Jungle Jim’s adventure play area.
* Two multi-sports courts.
* 10 lane mini ten-pin bowling.
* Free Wi-Fi in designated areas.
* Pet friendly accommodation.
* And much more!
Why not book your stay in our luxury lodges? You’ll be pleasantly surprised!
Book early and secure your 2015 stay for just a low £50 deposit, plus save up to £100 on selected weeks! Visit our website for great savings on your next holiday.
Find nearby sites with availability…
Many sites set a maximum occupancy of 6/8 people per pitch, so try breaking your booking down into smaller groups to generate more results. For example, if you’re a group of 10, enter 5 people in your initial search and then book 2 pitches.
However, where the pitch or accommodation occupancy allows it, you can make a booking for up to 30 adults and 30 children in one booking.
To book multiple pitches or accommodation, use the 'Special requests' box on the booking page to ask to be sited together. Complete the booking form for the first booking (you can add a password and save your card so that we remember your details). Then click "Make another booking like this" at the top of the confirmation page to make the next booking.
Large groups: check the listing page for any group restrictions set out in the terms and section titled ‘Please note’.
Large tents/caravans: check the restrictions on unit dimensions to ensure your unit is suitable for the space you will be provided with.
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Gas cylinders available
Commercial vehicles allowed
Leave the car at home
Horse riding nearby
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Public transport nearby
- Coach stations
Bridgend Sarn Coach Stop — 5.9 miles
5.9 miles Port Talbot Bus Station — 9.2 miles
9.2 miles Neath: Rail Station Coach Stop — 13.8 miles
- Train stations
Pyle Rail Station — 3.3 miles
3.3 miles Bridgend Rail Station — 4.9 miles
4.9 miles Wildmill Rail Station — 5.2 miles
- Ferry ports
Swansea Queens Dock Ferry Terminal — 14.1 miles
14.1 miles Barry Waterfront Ferry Terminal — 18.4 miles
18.4 miles Minehead Harbour — 20.4 miles
Cardiff International Airport — 15.8 miles
15.8 miles Swansea Airport — 18.8 miles
1. Take Junction 37 off the M4 and follow signs for Porthcawl. As you enter Porthcawl, take first left off roundabout - sign posted - Bridgend.
2. Turn right at next roundabout and Trecco Bay is sign posted. When you reach the park follow signs for new arrivals which will take you to reception.
1. Nearest station - Bridgend, 10 miles away from the Park.
2. Main lines - Hereford-Swansea via Bridgend-Cardiff.
For all train enquiries contact National Rail Enquiries on 0845 748 4950.
1. The nearest bus stop is just out side the park - the number X2 bus starts at Cardiff, via Bridgend and then Porthcawl, the whole journey from Cardiff takes about an hour and a half and the buses run every half an hour.
For all bus enquiries you can contact Travel Line on 0871 200 2233.
- Aberdulais Falls (14.5 miles)
- National Waterfront Museum (14.6 miles)
- St Fagans: National History Museum (17.5 miles)
- Aberdulais Falls (14.4 miles)
- Watersmeet (18.4 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.