This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
Wemyss Bay Holiday Park is nestled in a glorious setting, high on the wooded slopes of Wemyss Bay, offering stunning views across Firth of Clyde. This hillside park is perfect for island hopping between the Isles or Arran, Cumbrae or historic Bute and is ideal for exploring the West Coast of Scotland.
Awards: 4 Star Excellent Award from the Scottish Tourist Board, Gold David Bellamy Conservation Award
Facilities and entertainment includes –
* Kids’ clubs with Sid & Lizzie for preschool – 10 year olds.
* Freestyle teen club for 10-15 year olds.
* Fun-filled family evenings in the Showbar entertainment lounge.
* Indoor swimming pool and toddlers’ splash pool.
* Recently refurbished Livingstone’s Bar & Grill, with a delicious food menu.
* Café@Wemyss for tasty food with a magnificent view from the outdoor patio area.
* Showbar serving a wide selection of quality drinks.
* Outdoor adventure play area with slide, zip wire, swings and climbing frame.
* Nature Trails.
* Free Wi-Fi in designated areas.
* Pet friendly accommodation.
* And much more!
Why not book your stay in our luxury lodges? You’ll be pleasantly surprised!
Book early and secure your 2015 stay for just a low £50 deposit, plus save up to £100 on selected weeks! Visit our website for great savings on your next holiday.
Find nearby sites with availability…
Many sites set a maximum occupancy of 6/8 people per pitch, so try breaking your booking down into smaller groups to generate more results. For example, if you’re a group of 10, enter 5 people in your initial search and then book 2 pitches.
However, where the pitch or accommodation occupancy allows it, you can make a booking for up to 30 adults and 30 children in one booking.
To book multiple pitches or accommodation, use the 'Special requests' box on the booking page to ask to be sited together. Complete the booking form for the first booking (you can add a password and save your card so that we remember your details). Then click "Make another booking like this" at the top of the confirmation page to make the next booking.
Large groups: check the listing page for any group restrictions set out in the terms and section titled ‘Please note’.
Large tents/caravans: check the restrictions on unit dimensions to ensure your unit is suitable for the space you will be provided with.
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Gas cylinders available
Commercial vehicles allowed
Horse riding nearby
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Public transport nearby
- Coach stations
Wemyss Bay: Rail Station Coach Stop — 0.2 miles
0.2 miles Gourock: McInroys Point Coach Stop — 5.3 miles
5.3 miles Largs: Rail Station Coach Stop — 5.8 miles
- Train stations
Wemyss Bay Rail Station — 0.2 miles
0.2 miles Inverkip Rail Station — 2.1 miles
2.1 miles IBM (Greenock) Rail Station — 4.3 miles
- Ferry ports
Wemyss Bay Ferry Terminal — 0.3 miles
0.3 miles Wemyss Bay Ferry Terminal — 0.3 miles
0.3 miles Dunoon Ferry Terminal — 5.0 miles
Glasgow International Airport — 17.5 miles
17.5 miles Glasgow Prestwick International Airport — 27.6 miles
1. From Glasgow follow the M8 to Greenock.
2. Then take the A78 to Wemyss Bay.
3. The park is opposite the Railway Station and Ferry Terminal.
1. Nearest station - Wemyss Bay Station opposite park
2. Main lines - Edinburgh–Glasgow Central–Wemyss Bay
For all train enquiries contact National Rail Enquiries on 0845 748 4950.
1. There is a bus stop at the bottom of the park by the entrance. There are regular bus services to Largs, Greenock and Ayr. The buses run every 15 minutes. The approximate Taxi prices to Greenock and Largs cost between £8 - £10
For all bus enquiries you can contact Travel Line on 0871 200 2233.
- Paisley Abbey (18.1 miles)
- Loch Lomond Park Centre (18.5 miles)
- Clydebuilt (Scottish Maritime Museum Braehead) (20.1 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.