This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
- Dog-friendly grassy pitches one mile from Start Bay with sea views
- A five-minute drive from Slapton Sands; 25 minutes from Dartmouth
- Farm shop, bar, brewery, café and butchers on site; barbecues allowed
A soft spot for sea views and some sweet downtime at the beach? A rather peachy (or beachy, you might say) stay is the deal at Stokely Camping, a dog-friendly site one mile from Start Bay and five minutes’ drive away from Slapton Sands. With watersports down at the beach and delicious sea views on site, you’ll have a generous helping of the seaside here, plus other coastal towns within driving distance.
The wide, open grassy pitches are part of Stokeley Farm Shop, so you won’t just have the tastiness of views over the sea. The site has a café, bar and brewery on site, so you won't have to go walking far for some tasty food and drink. Then, of course, the farm shop and butchers sells meat and other fresh produce so that you can grab some goodies, perhaps for a barbecue.
Toilet facilities are next to the field, so there’s easy access when you need to go. Aside from that, there’s plenty of space with natural grass to unwind on and soak in the scenery.
You may want to hire one of the E-bikes on site once you’re ready to go out, as Slapton Ley National Nature Reserve is just 15 minutes’ walk away. A Site of Special Scientific Interest with a freshwater lake, it’s pretty wildlife rich around the reserve.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Amazing location and views, great food and lovely staff.
Relaxed campsite with a million dollar view of Torcross! Olly …
Great. If you want hotel facilities go to a hotel
All of it, it's a campsite with a view. If …
Staff very friendly and helpful
Check-in: contactless (in person)
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Jumbo tent pitches
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Dog walk nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Public transport nearby
Medium (26-50 pitches)
Cycle hire nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
- Coach stations
— 10.4 miles
10.4 miles Opposite Royal Seven Stars Hotel — 10.9 miles
10.9 miles Opposite Tourist Information Centre — 10.9 miles
- Train stations
Totnes Rail Station
— 11.3 miles
11.3 miles Paignton Rail Station — 11.8 miles
11.8 miles Ivybridge Rail Station — 13.7 miles
- Ferry ports
Kingsbridge Ferry Landing
— 5.2 miles
5.2 miles East Portlemouth Ferry Landing — 5.4 miles
5.4 miles Salcombe Ferry Landing — 5.5 miles
Exeter International Airport
— 33.3 miles
Attractions and activities nearby include:
- Blackpool Sands (pebble beach with watersports): 15 minutes’ drive
- Lannacombe Beach (sandy beach with sailing and rockpooling): 15 minutes
- Woodlands Family Theme Park: 20 minutes
- Dartmouth (coastal harbour town): 25 minutes
- Dartmouth Castle (artillery fort on the coast): 25 minutes
- Overbeck's (National Trust site and once the home of inventor Otto Overbeck): 35 minutes.
- Paignton Zoo Environmental Park (11.0 miles)
- Living Coasts (14.0 miles)
- Buckfast Abbey (16.0 miles)
- Overbeck's (6.6 miles)
- Coleton Fishacre (7.3 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
Permitted arrival/departure time
|Camping and touring|
|Arrive:||12 p.m. –||7:30 p.m.|
|Depart by:||11 a.m.|
Stokeley Camping cancellation policy
No refunds within 3 days of arrival date.
If you need to cancel or amend your booking, please give as much notice as possible so that someone else has the chance to book. You may wish to buy holiday insurance for cancellations and for your property/injury whilst away.
Please note that your deposit is paid to Pitchup.com and is non-refundable.
Deposit transferable during COVID-19. Stokeley Camping will debit the balance from your card 1 week before arrival, or if the arrival date is sooner than 1 week then the balance will be taken immediately.Deposit transferable during COVID-19. During COVID-19 you can transfer your deposit to a future stay booked within 3 months of your arrival date. Read more.
You can also opt to pay the full amount at the time of your booking.
Payment methods accepted on the parkAmerican Express
Terms and conditionsSite booking terms and conditions
- Does Stokeley Camping have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Stokeley Camping dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Stokeley Camping? Attractions and activities nearby include: - Blackpool Sands (pebble beach with watersports): 15 minutes’ drive - Lannacombe Beach (sandy beach with sailing and rockpooling): 15 minutes - Woodlands Family Theme Park: 20 … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Stokeley Camping?
Camping and touring Arrive: 12 p.m. – 7:30 p.m. Depart by: 11 a.m.