This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
Find nearby sites with availability…
Newberry Valley Park is a family-run site in a coastal location on the edge of Combe Martin village in north Devon. The site entrance is no more than five minutes' walk from the beaches, pubs and village shops.
The park sits in a valley and has 115 sheltered pitches for tents, caravans and motor homes among an abundance of birds and wildlife. Dogs are welcome.
Newberry Valley Park has a strong green ethic; owners Martin and Dawn Fletcher are keen to protect and enhance the natural beauty of the site and have installed a modern and efficient eco-system to heat the water for the showers and the underfloor heating.
The park facilities include:
- Heated luxuriously spacious shower rooms
- Individually controlled showers to get the temperature you want
- Large heated washrooms with toilet
- Well-fitted disabled facilities
- Coin-operated heated bathroom
- Large laundry area with folding area and free iron available
- Easy-to-use Miele washing machines and tumble driers
- Vanity area with free hairdryer available
- Useful baby changing surface and nappy bin
- Spacious indoor dishwashing area
- Mini kitchenette area with fridge and microwave
- Drying area for hikers
- Outside wash area to swill over dogs, bikes and wetsuits
- Recycling bins for plastics, glass, tins, cardboard and paper
- Chemical waste disposal points
On site there is a two-acre coarse fishing lake, with permits available no matter what your level of expertise. You can otherwise enjoy a stroll by the lake or a walk though the ancient oak woodland, where you can hear the wonderful sounds of the countryside at Newberry Valley.
Newberry Valley has a small play area for children aged 12 and under, and the local beaches are rocky with sand as the tide goes out: great for exploring, discovering and playing in the caves and rock pools. And for some stunning countryside, it is only a short drive to the rugged moors of Exmoor National Park.
Your search criteria…
It's now possible to make group bookings on Pitchup.com for up to 30 adults and 30 children.
As long as the 'one unit per pitch' rule is not highlighted on the pitch type information (please check this before completing your booking), you will be able to pitch your tents together on one booking.
If you are not satisfied with the results generated, try breaking your booking down for more options. For example, if you're a group of 10, enter five people for your initial search and book two pitches. Use the 'Special requests' box on the booking page to ask to be sited together when booking multiple pitches or accommodation units: the campsite or park will try to grant your request.
Before booking, please check the listing page for any group restrictions. These normally appear in a section titled 'Please note'. Please also check the restrictions on unit dimensions to ensure your unit - especially for a large party - is suitable for the space you will be provided with.