This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
Find nearby sites with availability…
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
Challaborough Bay Holiday Park is situated in a quiet corner of Devon, set right on the edge of a glorious, sheltered Blue Flag beach. This beautiful area is credited as an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty with blue seas to paddle in, rugged paths to explore, tiny villages to discover and wonderful views across to historic Burgh Island. A perfect base for exploring the heritage coastline.
Awards: 4 Star Excellent Award from the English Tourist Board, Silver David Bellamy Conservation Award, Blue Flag Awards
Facilities and entertainment includes –
* Kids’ clubs with Sid & Lizzie for preschool – 10 year olds.
* Freestyle teen club for 10-15 year olds.
* Enjoy live family entertainment at Christie’s Bar and Clubhouse.
* Indoor pool complex with Splish Splash activities and toddlers’ pool.
* PADI Scuba diving in indoor pool.
* Gym with cross trainer, treadmill and multi-gym.
* Adventure play area with pirate ship.
* Direct access to Blue Flag beach and access to heritage coastal path for scenic walks.
* Waterfront Bar & Restaurant with an outdoor seating area and sea views.
* Christie’s Bar, Big Munch takeaway and ice cream kiosk.
* Free Wi-Fi in designated areas.
* Pet friendly accommodation.
* And much more!
Book early and secure your 2015 stay for just a low £50 deposit, plus save up to £100 on selected weeks! Visit our website for great savings on your next holiday.
Find nearby sites with availability…
Many sites set a maximum occupancy of 6/8 people per pitch, so try breaking your booking down into smaller groups to generate more results. For example, if you’re a group of 10, enter 5 people in your initial search and then book 2 pitches.
However, where the pitch or accommodation occupancy allows it, you can now make a booking for up to 30 adults and 30 children on one pitch.
To book multiple pitches or accommodation, use the 'Special requests' box on the booking page to ask to be sited together. Complete the booking form for the first booking (you can add a password and save your card so that we remember your details). Then click "Make another booking like this" at the top of the confirmation page to make the next booking.
Large groups: check the listing page for any group restrictions set out in the terms and section titled ‘Please note’.
Large tents/caravans: check the restrictions on unit dimensions to ensure your unit is suitable for the space you will be provided with.
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Gas cylinders available
Commercial vehicles allowed
Horse riding nearby
Surf school nearby
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Public transport nearby
- Coach stations
Kingsbridge (Devon) Bus Station — 5.4 miles
5.4 miles Salcombe: Shadycombe Road Bus Stop — 6.7 miles
6.7 miles Ivybridge: Leonard Rd Coach Stop — 6.9 miles
- Train stations
Ivybridge Rail Station — 7.2 miles
7.2 miles Plymouth Rail Station — 12.4 miles
12.4 miles Devonport Rail Station — 13.5 miles
- Ferry ports
Cockleridge Ham Ferry Landing — 1.3 miles
1.3 miles Bantham Ferry Landing — 1.5 miles
1.5 miles Kingsbridge Ferry Landing — 5.5 miles
Exeter International Airport — 37.2 miles
1. Follow the M4/M5 to Exeter and then the A38 signed Torquay/Plymouth. Follow the A38 until signs for A3121 for Ermington and Modbury.
2. At Ermington take the A379 towards Modbury and Kingsbridge. Take right signed B3392 towards St. Anns Chapel and Challaborough.
3. At St. Anns Chapel turn sharp right at the Old Chapel Inn towards Challaborough Bay. Follow the signs all the way to the sea front.
1. Nearest station - Plymouth, approximately 17 miles.
2. Main lines - Bristol-Penzance via Plymouth.
For all train enquiries contact National Rail Enquiries on 0845 748 4950.
- Dartmoor Zoological Park (9.3 miles)
- National Marine Aquarium (11.5 miles)
- Buckfast Abbey (15.1 miles)
- Overbeck's (6.9 miles)
- Wembury (8.3 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.