This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
Find nearby sites with availability…
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
Grab your sunhat and flip flops and come and join us at Looe Bay Holiday Park; a lively park set in glorious South East Cornwall. Life here is all about good old fashioned fun like learning how to ‘crab’ off the harbour walls or eating ice cream on Banjo Pier. When you’re not out and about exploring the beautiful sandy beach or quaint fishing town of Looe, you’ll always have something to do on park! Just remember to bring your sillier side and your swimsuit!
Awards: 4 Star Excellent Award from the English Tourist Board, Gold David Bellamy Conservation Award
Facilities and entertainment includes –
* Kids’ clubs with Sid & Lizzie for preschool – 10 year olds.
* Freestyle teen club for 10-15 year olds.
* Award winning Showtime entertainment & facilities.
* Nightly live entertainment with the Parkdean Troupers in the Sundowner Club.
* Heated indoor swimming pool and solarium.
* Crazy Caves indoor play area with soft play and ball pool.
* Adventure play area with swings, frames and slides.
* Multi-sports courts, junior sports courts and football pitch.
* Tennis courts and outdoor table tennis.
* Polperro Bar & Grill with lounge area and big screen TV.
* Sundowner Club with bar and Big Munch takeaway.
* Recently updated 9 hole crazy golf course.
* Mini tenpin Bowlingo.
* Free Wi-Fi in designated areas.
* Pet friendly accommodation.
* And much more!
Book early and secure your 2015 stay for just a low £50 deposit, plus save up to £100 on selected weeks! Visit our website for great savings on your next holiday.
Find nearby sites with availability…
Many sites set a maximum occupancy of 6/8 people per pitch, so try breaking your booking down into smaller groups to generate more results. For example, if you’re a group of 10, enter 5 people in your initial search and then book 2 pitches.
However, where the pitch or accommodation occupancy allows it, you can make a booking for up to 30 adults and 30 children in one booking.
To book multiple pitches or accommodation, use the 'Special requests' box on the booking page to ask to be sited together. Complete the booking form for the first booking (you can add a password and save your card so that we remember your details). Then click "Make another booking like this" at the top of the confirmation page to make the next booking.
Large groups: check the listing page for any group restrictions set out in the terms and section titled ‘Please note’.
Large tents/caravans: check the restrictions on unit dimensions to ensure your unit is suitable for the space you will be provided with.
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Gas cylinders available
Commercial vehicles allowed
Horse riding nearby
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
- Coach stations
Liskeard: Barras Street Coach Stop — 5.9 miles
5.9 miles Tideford: Bus Shelter Main Rd Coach Stop — 6.0 miles
6.0 miles Dobwalls (Cornwall): Coach Stop — 6.8 miles
- Train stations
Looe Rail Station — 0.9 miles
0.9 miles Sandplace Rail Station — 1.4 miles
1.4 miles Causeland Rail Station — 2.6 miles
- Ferry ports
Bodinnick Ferry Landing — 8.4 miles
8.4 miles Fowey Custom House Quay Ferry Landing — 8.6 miles
8.6 miles Fowey Town Quay Ferry Landing — 8.7 miles
Newquay St Mawgan Airport — 25.3 miles
1. Enter Cornwall via the Tamar Bridge and continue along the A38 towards Liskeard.
2. Turn left at the island at Trerulefoot onto the A374 turning right onto the A387 to Looe.
3. Passing through Hessenford you will find us on the B3253 one and a half miles from Looe.
1. Nearest station - Looe, 1 mile approx from the park.
2. Main lines - Bristol - Penzance via Plymouth, Liskeard (line to Looe).
For all train enquiries contact National Rail Enquiries on 0845 748 4950.
1. The nearest bus stop is about 20 yards from the park. National Bus stops at Liskeard 6 miles away.
For all bus enquiries you can contact Travel Line on 0871 200 2233.
- National Marine Aquarium (13.9 miles)
- Eden Project (14.1 miles)
- Lost Gardens of Heligan (17.3 miles)
- Cotehele (12.9 miles)
- Cotehele Mill (12.9 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.