This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
Priory Hill Holiday Park is located next to the 45 acres of Leysdown Coastal Park and enjoys fabulous views across to Whitstable and Herne Bay and out to the Thames Estuary. It is the ideal location to pitch up your tent, mobile caravan or motorhome for a peaceful stay.
Campers get free access to our on-site swimming pool and the Priory Club which is a comfortable family bar with big screen projection and large television screens showing all the main sporting events, a pool table and a separate over-18s gaming room with up to £500 jackpot machines. We also have a family amusement area with interactive touch screen machines, slots, video and vending machines.
The touring park also has its very own shop should you need to pick up some provisions or just in case you forget to bring the odd pint of milk or loaf of bread. We offer hot and cold meals throughout the day in our main bar with regular offers and discounts on main meals. We also have wifi hotspots available for a reasonable charge.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Dog walk nearby
Public transport nearby
Medium (26-50 pitches)
- Coach stations
Herne Bay: Town Centre Coach Stop
— 8.7 miles
8.7 miles Canterbury: Kent Uni. Keynes Coll. Coach Stop — 9.1 miles
9.1 miles Canterbury Bus Station — 10.6 miles
- Train stations
Whitstable Rail Station
— 5.3 miles
5.3 miles Faversham Rail Station — 6.0 miles
6.0 miles Chestfield & Swalecliffe Rail Station — 6.5 miles
- Ferry ports
Burnham on Crouch Ferry Landing
— 16.5 miles
16.5 miles Wallasea Island Ferry Landing — 16.8 miles
16.8 miles Ramsgate Ferry Terminal — 21.6 miles
London Southend Airport
— 15.4 miles
15.4 miles Kent International Airport — 19.0 miles
You can pick up the A249 from one of the following motorways: the M2 at junction 5 or the M20 at junction 7. From the A249, follow the A2500 towards Leysdown. Carry on through Leysdown, past the shops and public house, then take the second right into Wing Road. Continue for 200 yards and the touring park is situated on the left after Priory Hill Caravan Park.
If you are visiting us by train, our nearest train station is Sheerness.
We are located just half a mile from Leysdown beach and amusement arcades. The park is in the birthplace of British aviation.
A nine-hole pitch and putt mini golf course is situated nearby.
- Whitstable Museum and Art Gallery (5.0 miles)
- West Gate Towers Museum (10.2 miles)
- Canterbury Heritage Museum (10.3 miles)
- Stoneacre (18.1 miles)
- Cobham Wood and Mausoleum (22.2 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does Priory Hill Holiday Park have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Priory Hill Holiday Park dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Priory Hill Holiday Park? We are located just half a mile from Leysdown beach and amusement arcades. The park is in the birthplace of British aviation. A nine-hole pitch and putt mini golf course is situated … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Priory Hill Holiday Park?
Camping and touring Arrive: 1 p.m. – 7 p.m. Depart by: 12 p.m.