This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
Find nearby sites with availability…
There are two Hayling Islands. The first is our fabulous holiday park where there's always plenty to do, from splashing around in the indoor and outdoor pools to enjoying the live entertainment. The second is beautiful Hayling Island itself, set just off the Hampshire mainland with glorious Blue Flag beaches, great golf and spectacular views across to the Isle of Wight. Better still... they're both all yours!
Awards: 4 Star Excellent Award from the English Tourist Board, Gold David Bellamy Conservation Award
Facilities and entertainment includes –
* Kids’ clubs with Sid & Lizzie for preschool – 10 year olds.
* Freestyle teen club for 10-15 year olds.
* Enjoy fun-filled family entertainment in the Reef Showbar.
* Heated indoor swimming pool with toddler’s pool, spa bath and solarium.
* Recently refurbished outdoor swimming pool with toddlers’ pool.
* Crazy Caves indoor play area with ball pool.
* Gym with treadmill, bikes and weights.
* Adventure play area with swings, slides and climbing areas.
* Sports field.
* Palms Bar & Restaurant serving delicious meals in both the lounge and outdoor patio area.
* Reef Showbar serving quality drinks.
* Free Wi-Fi in designated areas.
* Mini Supermarket.
* Pet friendly accommodation.
* And much more!
Book early and secure your 2015 stay for just a low £50 deposit, plus save up to £100 on selected weeks! Visit our website for great savings on your next holiday.
Your search criteria…
It's now possible to make group bookings on Pitchup.com for up to 30 adults and 30 children.
As long as the 'one unit per pitch' rule is not highlighted on the pitch type information (please check this before completing your booking), you will be able to pitch your tents together on one booking.
If you are not satisfied with the results generated, try breaking your booking down for more options. For example, if you're a group of 10, enter five people for your initial search and book two pitches. Use the 'Special requests' box on the booking page to ask to be sited together when booking multiple pitches or accommodation units: the campsite or park will try to grant your request. Click the 'Make another booking like this' button on the confirmation page to take you back to your chosen campsite/park listing page so you can make your next booking straight away. Please note the same dates and party size will be used, so you'll need to change this if the number of people or child ages are different.
Before booking, please check the listing page for any group restrictions. These normally appear in a section titled 'Please note'. Please also check the restrictions on unit dimensions to ensure your unit - especially for a large party - is suitable for the space you will be provided with.