This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
- Peaceful farm site on the edge of the New Forest National Park
- Salisbury and Paultons Park within a half-hour drive
- Farm shop and pub within walking distance
Brooklands Farm Camping is part of a family-run farm just on the edge of the New Forest National Park, about 10 minutes’ drive from Fordingbridge. Pitches here welcome families and couples only (please note no adult-only groups will be permitted).
Stay at this pop-up Hampshire site and you’ll be joining a small but growing herd of Hereford cattle, which you’ll probably spot dotted around the surrounding fields or possibly strolling along the road if they’ve been out in the forest. As the site is on the edge of the national park you’re also likely to spot free-roaming donkeys and ponies when you head out for walks and bike rides on the local paths (which you can access directly from the farm).
Once you’ve wandered around your immediate surroundings, more extensive exploration of the Dorset and Hampshire countryside could take you off to the likes of a Go Ape adventure park or a watersports centre within 10 minutes’ drive, or you could get to Salisbury, Paultons Park or the New Forest Wildlife Park within half an hour.
Back at base, facilities include flushing loos, a gas-powered shower trailer and washing-up sinks; you’re welcome to bring a barbecue as well. Pitches are large and level, and it's a pick-your-own setup so just choose whichever spot you like in the five-acre field.
There’s a farm shop five minutes’ walk down the road for some top-notch bits to put on the grill (and it does a fine breakfast too…), and there's a pub 20 minutes' walk away too.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Easy to check in. Not too busy campsite. Catch the …
Lovely rural setting, large pitches and super clean facilities.
Very clean toilets and shower block, Victoria made us feel …
A really lovely stay with friends
Location is lovely meaning our drive there was such an …
Great facilities, friendly staff, plenty of space.
Excellent, large, flat site.
Check-in: self check-in (unattended)
Disinfectant sprays and wipes provided
Hand sanitising stations
Individual rooms in toilet/shower/basin facilities
More frequent emptying of bins
Shared spaces: daily deep cleaning
Shared spaces: more frequent cleaning
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Leave the car at home
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
Dog walk nearby
Cycle hire nearby
Horse riding nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
- Coach stations
Meeting House Lane
— 3.4 miles
3.4 miles Lyndhurst Park Hotel — 8.8 miles
8.8 miles Lyndhurst Park Hotel — 8.8 miles
- Train stations
Hinton Admiral Rail Station
— 10.1 miles
10.1 miles Brockenhurst Rail Station — 10.2 miles
10.2 miles Sway Rail Station — 10.4 miles
- Ferry ports
Christchurch Quay Ferry Landing
— 11.4 miles
11.4 miles Tuckton Tea Gardens Ferry Landing — 11.4 miles
11.4 miles Wick Christchurch Ferry Landing — 11.5 miles
Bournemouth International Airport
— 8.5 miles
8.5 miles Southampton Airport — 18.3 miles
Attractions and activities nearby include:
- New Forest Water Park: five minutes’ drive
- Moors Valley Country Park and Go Ape: 10 minutes
- Avon Heath Country Park: 10 minutes
- Dorset Heavy Horse Centre: 15 minutes
- Salisbury: half an hour
- New Forest Wildlife Park: half an hour
- Paultons Park, home of Peppa Pig World: half an hour
- Stonehenge: 35 minutes
- Winchester Science Centre & Planetarium: 35 minutes
- Marwell Zoo: 35 minutes.
- Breamore House (5.2 miles)
- Exbury Gardens and Steam Railway (8.7 miles)
- Adventure Wonderland (8.9 miles)
- Mompesson House (11.9 miles)
- Kingston Lacy (12.8 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
Permitted arrival/departure time
|Camping and touring|
|Arrive:||1 p.m. –||8 p.m.|
|Depart by:||11 a.m.|
Brooklands Farm Camping cancellation policy
No refunds within 4 weeks of arrival date.
Changes cannot be made once you have booked.
The site is not liable for any refund in the event of force majeure.
No refunds/discounts for inclement weather, late arrivals or early departures.
If you need to cancel or amend your booking, please give as much notice as possible so that someone else has the chance to book. You may wish to buy holiday insurance for cancellations and for your property/injury whilst away.
Please note that your deposit is paid to Pitchup.com and is non-refundable.
Deposit transferable during COVID-19. Brooklands Farm Camping will debit the balance from your card 4 weeks before arrival, or if the arrival date is sooner than 4 weeks then the balance will be taken immediately.
You can also opt to pay the full amount at the time of your booking, or at any point before the due date.
Payment methods accepted on the parkBank transfer
Terms and conditionsSite booking terms and conditions
- Does Brooklands Farm Camping have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Brooklands Farm Camping dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Brooklands Farm Camping? Attractions and activities nearby include: - New Forest Water Park: five minutes’ drive - Moors Valley Country Park and Go Ape: 10 minutes - Avon Heath Country Park: 10 minutes - Dorset … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Brooklands Farm Camping?
Camping and touring Arrive: 1 p.m. – 8 p.m. Depart by: 11 a.m.