This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
Find nearby sites with availability…
Nestling in oak woodland, this peaceful site has generous pitches and level ground. A silver David Bellamy Conservation Award winner, Hollands Wood is what David Bellamy describes as a 'paradise park.'
Please note: there are no premium pitches on site. Minimum stay of 2 nights if booking in advance, 3 at Bank Holidays.
Tourist board rating
Water quality at nearby bathing waters
New Forest, Hampshire
New Forest, Dorset
New Forest, Dorset
|Christchurch Highcliffe Castle
|Christchurch Friar`S Cliff
- Exbury Gardens and Steam Railway (2.4 miles)
- Beaulieu National Motor Museum (5.7 miles)
- Paultons Family Theme Park (7.7 miles)
- Newtown Old Town Hall (11.6 miles)
- The Needles Old Battery and New Battery (12.2 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- New Forest - Brockenhurst - Ober Heath - Brockenhurst (0.9 miles)
- THE NEW FOREST (1.4 miles)
- Rhinefield Ornamental Drive - Blackwater Arboretum (1.9 miles)
Show me reviews by:
Overall rating based on 4 reviews
75% would recommend this site to a friend.
75% would stay here again.
|Sorted by stay date (latest first).|
Beautiful location and well appointed 5 Sep 2011
armstrong_bec (Family with young children, 1 review)
Great place really, we really liked it. 22 Sep 2009
hillshy (Family with young children, 1 review)
Great for families and short bike tours 9 Sep 2009
Dimsum (Family with young children, 1 review)
Great site. Very convenient location, but a bit pricey. 10 Mar 2010
katelharris (With friends, 2 reviews, 1 photo)
Alas, no reviews for your selected filters. But reviews are brilliant - they help thousands of other people to find the right holiday. Be bold, be the first to review this site. It only takes a minute.
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Gas cylinders available
Touring and motorhomes
Commercial vehicles allowed
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Ordnance Survey maps (GB and Northern Ireland only) are available at lower levels via the drop-down menu.
- Coach stations
Brockenhurst: Lyndhurst Rd Coach Stop — 1.2mi
Lyndhurst (Hants): Park Hotel Coach Stop — 2.4mi
Lymington (Hants): Stanford Hill Coach Stop — 5.8mi
- Train stations
Brockenhurst Rail Station — 1.5mi
Beaulieu Road Rail Station — 3.6mi
Sway Rail Station — 3.9mi
- Ferry ports
Lymington Pier Ferry Terminal — 6.1mi
Hythe (Hants) Ferry Terminal — 8.3mi
Southampton Passenger Ferry Terminal — 8.7mi
Bournemouth International Airport — 11.7mi
Southampton Airport — 12.4mi
• Leave the M27 at junction 1, then at the roundabout take the
1st exit on to the A31 (signposted Cadnam, Lyndhurst, A337,
• At the roundabout take the 3rd exit onto the A337
• At T-Junction turn left onto the A35 (one way) Signposted All
• Turn right on to the A35 (one way) signposted Lymington,
• Keep in the left hand lane then continue forward onto the
A337 (signposted Lymington, Brockenhurst)
• Turn left at the Camping sign into Hollands Wood Campsite.
Site phone number: 01590 622967
Please do not use our post code in your sat nav as it will take you to a different campsite.