This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Small and popular family run site over 5 acres.
- A choice of hard standing and grass pitches are available.
- Electric hook-ups for all pitches.
- Open all year.
- To ensure a peaceful and quiet stay, the site is adults only.
- Dogs welcome.
For current availabilty or further information, either ring
+44 (0)7917592310 or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
or follow us on facebook for the latest news and pictures Golden Grove Caravan Site.
Pitch Fee from 1st April 2015
Caravans on hardstanding including electric £15 per night;
Tents on grass (during summer months with no electric) £10per night.
Find nearby sites with availability…
Many sites set a maximum occupancy of 6/8 people per pitch, so try breaking your booking down into smaller groups to generate more results. For example, if you’re a group of 10, enter 5 people in your initial search and then book 2 pitches.
However, where the pitch or accommodation occupancy allows it, you can make a booking for up to 30 adults and 30 children in one booking.
To book multiple pitches or accommodation, use the 'Special requests' box on the booking page to ask to be sited together. Complete the booking form for the first booking (you can add a password and save your card so that we remember your details). Then click "Make another booking like this" at the top of the confirmation page to make the next booking.
Large groups: check the listing page for any group restrictions set out in the terms and section titled ‘Please note’.
Large tents/caravans: check the restrictions on unit dimensions to ensure your unit is suitable for the space you will be provided with.
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Gas cylinders available
Touring and motorhomes
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Horse riding nearby
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Tiny (1-10 pitches)
- Coach stations
Braintree: Rail Station Coach Stop — 4.0 miles
4.0 miles Stansted Airport Coach Station — 9.0 miles
9.0 miles Witham (Essex): Newland Street Coach Stop — 10.0 miles
- Train stations
Braintree Rail Station — 4.0 miles
4.0 miles Braintree Freeport Rail Station — 4.6 miles
4.6 miles Cressing Rail Station — 5.6 miles
- Ferry ports
Wallasea Island Ferry Landing — 23.7 miles
23.7 miles Burnham on Crouch Ferry Landing — 24.2 miles
24.2 miles Point Clear Ferry Landing — 24.4 miles
London Stansted Airport — 9.1 miles
9.1 miles Cambridge Airport — 24.8 miles
24.8 miles London Southend Airport — 25.0 miles
The Grove Estate is located just off the A120 which runs from the M11 at Stansted Airport towards the coast at Colchester, and lies near the towns at Great Dunmow, Felsted and Braintree.
For satellite navigation, the estate’s postcode is CM7 5DP.
From London and West
• Leave the M11 at Junction 8A (Stansted Airport exit), which merges onto the A120.
• Continue on the A120 passing the sign for Great Dunmow
• Take the next exit for Chelmsford (A130), Felsted & Stebbing (B1256)
• At the roundabout follow the B1256 to Felsted and the brown information signs for Blake End Craft Centre
• Continue straight on this road which runs parallel to the new A120 road and pass the Gulf Garage on your left - Go to **
From South and Chelmsford
• Take the Essex Regiment Way (A130)
• Turn right onto the (A131) direction Braintree
• Go pass Great Leighs with its newly built horseracing track on your left
• Follow the signs to Stansted Airport (A120), there are several roundabouts, passing Great Garden Notley Village and the large Tesco Superstore on your right
• Once on the A120, take the first exit to Felsted
• At the mini roundabout take the 2nd exit to go over the bridge which stretches over the A120. At the T junction turn left - Go to **
From East and Colchester
• From the A12, take the A120 direction Stansted Airport
• Take the exit for Felsted
• At the mini roundabout take the 2nd exit to go over the bridge which stretches over the A120.
• At the T junction turn left - Go to **
• Turn at the ‘Palm Trees’ restaurant.
• Pass Blake End Craft Centre on your right
• Continue to Great Saling which is the first village you come to
• Once you enter the village you will see at red brick wall of the Estate on your right hand side
• Follow this wall, passing the White Hart pub on the left and continuing down Piccotts Lane
• The entrance is at the red brick lodge
• Drive down the gravel road and turn right into the caravan site
- East Anglian Railway Museum (12.1 miles)
- Audley End House and Gardens (13.6 miles)
- Colchester Zoo (15.6 miles)
- Paycocke's (9.1 miles)
- Coggeshall Grange Barn (9.3 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.