This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Pop-up farm site one kilometre from the Lake District National Park
- A short walk from the beach; half an hour’s drive from Coniston Water
- Views of Black Combe in the distance; communal barn area to socialise
Can’t quite decide between a break by the sea and the waters of the Lake District? Luckily, at Hall Green Farm Campsite, you may opt for both, as this site is one kilometre from the edge of the Lake District National Park, half an hour from Coniston Water and within walking distance of the beach too.
Part of a traditional farm, five minutes’ drive from Millom, you’ll be able to get back to nature a little and socialise with other guests in the communal barn area.
This area of England's west coast is rather scenic, of course, and the views start on site. Here, you may kick back with Black Combe in the distance (a nice reminder of the Cumbrian Fells and five minutes’ drive away if you fancy climbing to the top of the summit).
On a clear day, from the top of Black Combe, you may also spot the Isle of Man, Dumfries, Anglesey and the Blackpool Tower. Then there’s the scenery down at the beach (with many a splendid sunset). It’s a 40-minute walk to Silecroft beach, a sandy stretch where you may go horse riding or seabird spotting.
When you’re ready to track down for some tasty local produce, there are many spots that you may dive into, from the steak and burgers specialities at the restaurant in Brockwood Hall 10 minutes’ drive away (just make sure you book in advance) to real ales and homecooked food in a Seathwaite pub (30 minutes’ drive), when you’re down that way.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Very noisy site, toilets where awful but location was good.
I want to give a positive review as this is …
Capacity reduced to increase social distancing
Extra spacing in seated areas
Shared spaces: more frequent cleaning
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
D. of E. welcome
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Lake and/or mountain
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Dog walk nearby
Small (11-25 pitches)
Horse riding nearby
Mountain biking nearby
- Coach stations
Tourist Information Centre
— 20.3 miles
20.3 miles Rail Station — 20.3 miles
20.3 miles Daffodil Hotel for Dove Cottage — 20.5 miles
- Train stations
Silecroft Rail Station
— 0.9 miles
0.9 miles Millom Rail Station — 2.0 miles
2.0 miles Green Road Rail Station — 3.6 miles
- Ferry ports
Lake Bank (Coniston) Ferry Landing
— 10.9 miles
10.9 miles Water Park (Coniston) Ferry Landing — 11.3 miles
11.3 miles Roa Island Ferry Landing — 11.5 miles
Liverpool John Lennon Airport
— 63.6 miles
Attractions and activities nearby include:
- Black Combe (mountain hike): five minutes’ drive
- Haverigg beach (sandy beach with windsurfing): five minutes
- RSPB Hodbarrow (coastal lagoon with wildlife spotting): 10 minutes
- Duddon Valley (walking, mountain biking, wildlife spotting and climbing): 15 minutes
- Muncaster Castle (castle, gardens and hawk and owl centre): 20 minutes
- Ravenglass & Eskdale Railway (narrow gauge steam railway with a seven-mile route to the foot of the Scafell mountain range): 20 minutes
- Ravenglass (Roman Bath House and Hadrian’s Wall): 25 minutes
- Coniston Water (boating, bicycle hire and paddleboarding): half an hour
- South Lakes Safari Zoo: 40 minutes
- South Lakes Wild Animal Park (6.8 miles)
- Ravenglass & Eskdale Railway (10.4 miles)
- Lakeland Motor Museum (13.7 miles)
- Dalton Castle (6.8 miles)
- Gondola' (14.4 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
Permitted arrival/departure time
|Camping and touring|
|Arrive:||12 p.m. –||9 p.m.|
|Depart by:||12 p.m.|
Hall Green Farm Camping cancellation policy
No refunds within 3 days of arrival date.
No refunds/discounts for inclement weather, late arrivals or early departures.
If you need to cancel or amend your booking, please give as much notice as possible so that someone else has the chance to book. You may wish to buy holiday insurance for cancellations and for your property/injury whilst away.
Please note that your deposit is paid to Pitchup.com and is non-refundable.
Deposit transferable during COVID-19.
The remainder is payable direct to Hall Green Farm Camping on arrival.
Payment methods accepted on the parkBank transfer
Terms and conditionsSite booking terms and conditions
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Hall Green Farm Camping have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Hall Green Farm Camping dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Hall Green Farm Camping? Attractions and activities nearby include: - Black Combe (mountain hike): five minutes’ drive - Haverigg beach (sandy beach with windsurfing): five minutes - RSPB Hodbarrow (coastal lagoon with wildlife spotting): 10 minutes … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Hall Green Farm Camping?
Camping and touring Arrive: 12 p.m. – 9 p.m. Depart by: 12 p.m.