This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
Find nearby sites with availability…
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Escape reality with a truly memorable Glamping experience.
- Award winning 4 Star Glamping Village in the heart of North Yorkshire
- Re-connect with Family, Re-awaken Friendships, Spark the Romance.
Discover your outdoor happiness at the ultimate glamping site based in North Yorkshire countryside. We have have a mixt of Glamping accommodation to suit all levels inc Hobbit pods, Safari tents, Bell tents, Geodomes, Tipi and Unidomes one of which is the only 360 degree panoramic Unidome in the UK. All set within a beautiful 250-acre heritage estate with a host of onsite activities available including quad biking, segways, clay pigeon shooting, aerial rope course, 200 meter zip, cycle hire and more.
A special place for quality time with family, Reconnecting couples and Reawakening groups of friends who want to experience back to basics way of living and quality time with one another whilst discovering true outdoor happiness.
By night you can soak your muscles in our outdoor Eco Spa with wood burning hot tub and sauna before booking into the Norwegian Grillokota pod tucked deep into the woods for a BBQ feast followed by a campfire toasting marshmallows, chatting and laughing with friends & family.
Located at the gateway to the Dales, North Yorkshire has a never ending list of things to explore and adventures to be part of.
Onsite facilities include:
- Eco Spa with wood fire hot tub and sauna
- Grillokota BBQ Pod 'The Podfather' nestled deep into the woods
- Large clay Pizza Oven
- Sheltered communal seating/eating areas
- Open fires inc large communal campfires
- Communal Tipi
- Gas powered hot water supply
- Solar powered lighting within communal areas and luxury units
- Recycling point
- Disabled Toilets and accommodation available
- Onsite Cafe - Open School holidays and weekends only (not managed by Camp)
- Kids adventure play ground
- Cycle Hire
- Dogs on leads welcome
- Free WIFI near main Reception
We host regular large annual events inc VW festival, Sausage & Beer Festival, Movie Camp Outs, 10k Run, Yoga/Meditation Retreats, Weddings and Corporate gatherings.
Onsite Activities available through Camphill www.camphill.co.uk
- Quad Treks
- Segway Treks
- 200 meter Zip Wire
- Aerial Extreme High Ropes Course
- Rage Buggies
- Pitch & Put
- Football Golf
Other activities available (pre-booking and min numbers required)
- Various Team-building Activities
- Wine tasting
- Cocktails Classes
- Life Drawing
- Beauty Therapy Treatments
Find nearby sites with availability…
Many sites set a maximum occupancy of 6/8 people per pitch, so try breaking your booking down into smaller groups to generate more results. For example, if you’re a group of 10, enter 5 people in your initial search and then book 2 pitches.
However, where the pitch or accommodation occupancy allows it, you can now make a booking for up to 30 adults and 30 children on one pitch.
To book multiple pitches or accommodation, use the 'Special requests' box on the booking page to ask to be sited together. Complete the booking form for the first booking (you can add a password and save your card so that we remember your details). Then click "Make another booking like this" at the top of the confirmation page to make the next booking.
Large groups: check the listing page for any group restrictions set out in the terms and section titled ‘Please note’.
Large tents/caravans: check the restrictions on unit dimensions to ensure your unit is suitable for the space you will be provided with.