Beach View Holiday Park is a family-owned holiday park, with an established touring and camping site with pitches for motorhomes, caravans and tents. Located right beside the beach between Aldeburgh and Minsmere Dunwich, our beach view is your perfect base for exploring the Suffolk coast.
The campsite is located on an open, level field with touring caravan and camping pitches, adjacent to the picturesque beach, with just a short walk down to the beach via the coastal footpath. Originally established in the 1950s, the campsite is the ideal base for birdwatchers and walkers. Sea fishing from the beach is also popular.
The campsites has comprehensive facilities including a heated toilet and shower block, laundry room, new disabled toilet and shower room.
-Electric hook-ups and fresh water points
- Fully equipped toilet and shower block (free showers)
- Dedicated disabled toilet and shower room
- Laundry room (commercial washers and dryer)
- Washing-up room (free use of fridge and freezer)
- Chemical toilet cassette disposal point
- Use of club house bar (open spring/summer)
- Use of family games room
- Wifi internet available on touring pitches (at additional cost)
We do not take group bookings or bookings from same-sex groups.
Check availability at Beach View Holiday Park…
Max. persons: 5x
Dimensions: Max 4.0m x 7.0m
Ground type: Mixed
10m x 10m grass pitch on level ground with fresh water connection and optional 16-amp electric hook-up.
One unit per pitch.
A size restriction applies to all tents and trailer tents - maximum size is 25m2 (5m x 5m).