This site does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this site, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
Bradfield Hall Farm is a beautifully quiet site located on a small working farm and nature reserve in North Norfolk.
New last year, the pitches are set on half an acre of level, flat, sunny ground - sheltered on three sides for privacy and from the wind.
- £10 per caravan per night.
- Seasonal pitches are £8.50 per night for a minimum of 28 day stay
- The site has electric and water hook ups
- Chemical toilet disposal
- Recycling available
- Dogs are welcome (we even have dog training classes on the farm)
- Family friendly
Whats happens on the farm
- A 500 acre working arable farm with 3 miles of country walks to explore streams, ponds, woodland and wildlife
- The village Cricket Club is next door with fixtures throughout the summer and coaching for children of all ages on Saturdays
- Come and see Daisy and May our two friendly donkeys!
- Bradfield and the surrounding villages are perfect biking country with gentle gradients and rolling Norfolk countryside
- Great access to Norwich and around. Gunton train station (2 miles) lies on the Norwich to Sheringham train line (The Bittern Line)
Bradfield is a perfect base from which to explore Norfolk.
Nearby North Walsham (3 miles) has a bustling high street, supermarket, weekend market, swimming pool, sports facilities and train station.
There are a variety of beaches nearby including:
- Family friendly Mundesley (4 miles)
- Fish and chips on Cromer Pier (7 miles)
- Go crabbing or set sail at Blakeney (20 miles)
Let History come to life with a wealth of National Trust stately homes nearby including: Blickling Hall (13 miles), Felbrigg Hall (8 miles)and Sheringham Park (16 miles)
Go shopping in the historic cathedral city of Norwich (24 miles) frequently voted one of the best places to shop in the UK
Spend a day on the Broads (Stalham 11 miles) - in a boat, in a canoe/kayak or stay on dry land
Find nearby sites with availability…
Many sites set a maximum occupancy of 6/8 people per pitch, so try breaking your booking down into smaller groups to generate more results. For example, if you’re a group of 10, enter 5 people in your initial search and then book 2 pitches.
However, where the pitch or accommodation occupancy allows it, you can make a booking for up to 30 adults and 30 children in one booking.
To book multiple pitches or accommodation, use the 'Special requests' box on the booking page to ask to be sited together. Complete the booking form for the first booking (you can add a password and save your card so that we remember your details). Then click "Make another booking like this" at the top of the confirmation page to make the next booking.
Large groups: check the listing page for any group restrictions set out in the terms and section titled ‘Please note’.
Large tents/caravans: check the restrictions on unit dimensions to ensure your unit is suitable for the space you will be provided with.
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Gas cylinders available
Touring and motorhomes
Drainage hook-up points for tourers
Tourer storage facilities
Water hook-up points for tourers
Commercial vehicles allowed
Horse riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Public transport nearby
- Coach stations
Norwich Bus Station
— 16.4 miles
16.4 miles Acle (Norfolk): Kings Head Coach Stop. — 16.7 miles
16.7 miles Eaton (Norwich): Newmarket Road Coach Stop — 17.0 miles
- Train stations
Gunton Rail Station
— 1.1 miles
1.1 miles North Walsham Rail Station — 2.8 miles
2.8 miles Roughton Road Rail Station — 5.2 miles
- Ferry ports
Reedham Ferry North
— 21.9 miles
21.9 miles Reedham Ferry South — 22.0 miles
Norwich International Airport
— 13.4 miles
Turn right off the A149 Cromer Rd (signposted Antingham) as you're heading out of North Walsham.
Cross over the level crossing and continue for 1 mile until you reach the school cross roads.
Turn right onto Bradfield Road and continue for 1 mile, you'll pass Bradfield Hall on your right and Bradfield Hall Farm is immediately after the gardens on your right.
Sign posts will lead you through the farm and to the caravan site.
- Felbrigg Hall, Garden and Park (5.8 miles)
- Blickling Hall, Gardens and Park (6.7 miles)
- Mannington Gardens (8.0 miles)
- Felbrigg Hall, Garden and Park (5.8 miles)
- Blickling Hall, Gardens and Park (6.8 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.