Why not enter some details and get an accurate price?
- Well-equipped bell tents set on a working organic farm in Norfolk
- A 10-minute drive from Hunstanton; King's Lynn half an hour
- Furnished family-friendly glamping with colourful tent interiors
Blanca's Bell Tents at Courtyard Farm is a small-scale glamping site set in the grounds of Courtyard Farm, a working organic farm in the Norfolk countryside. These canvas accommodation units are just a few miles from the coast and within easy reach of seaside resorts like Hunstanton (10 minutes' drive), while the historic town of King's Lynn is about half an hour away.
This farm mostly grows arable crops and is well-known locally for prioritising wildlife and welcoming walkers. There are several circular walks around the farm on well-established footpaths and lots of other rights of way slightly further afield. A mile away, the village of Ringstead is on hand with its well-stocked local shop and popular pub restaurant.
Each tent has a double bed and two singles (which, handily, can be folded up into chairs when not in use). Colourful mats, cushions, solar-powered lighting and low tables create a comfortable interior, while outdoor highlights include picnic tables, firepits and barbecues. Showers, loos and washing-up facilities are shared between the tents and are all maintained to a high standard.
Open from 02/07/2021 to 31/10/2021
No cars/motorbikes by the pitch/unit. All cars must be parked in the designated area.
Commercial vehicles (vehicles used for work-related purposes, carrying goods or fare-paying passengers) and sign-written vehicles are not permitted on site.
Protective masks must be worn at all times in common areas.
Please note that the toilet/shower facilities are unisex.
Under 18s must be accompanied by their parents or legal guardians.
No hen/stag parties permitted via Pitchup.com.
Check availability at Blanca's Bell Tents at Courtyard Farm…
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results.
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple pitches.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by sites allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per pitch.
Max. persons: 4 x
Dimensions: 5.0m width x 5.0m length (16.4ft width x 16.4ft length) Calculated area: 25.0m² (269.1ft²)
|Max. persons||4 x
5.0m width x 5.0m length
(16.4ft width x 16.4ft length)
Calculated area: 25.0m² (269.1ft²)
(1 x double bed, 2 x single sofa/futon)
|No toilets in the unit: shared facilities available.|
|No showers in the unit: shared facilities available.|
|Duvets and pillows|
|Beds made up|
|No dogs allowed|
Based on a stay for 2 adultsAvailability by arrival day (British Pound (£), extras not included) (Euro (€), extras not included) (Australian Dollar (A$), extras not included) (US Dollar (US$), extras not included) (Canadian Dollar (CA$), extras not included) (Swiss Franc (CHF), extras not included) (Swedish Krona (SEK), extras not included) (Danish Krone (DKK), extras not included) (Norwegian Krone (NOK), extras not included) (Icelandic Króna (ISK), extras not included) (Argentine Peso (ARS), extras not included) (Chilean Peso (CLP), extras not included) (Peruvian Sol (PEN), extras not included) (New Zealand Dollar (NZ$), extras not included) (South African Rand (ZAR), extras not included) (Polish Zloty (PLN), extras not included) (Brazilian Real (R$), extras not included) (Czech Koruna (CZK), extras not included) (Serbian Dinar (RSD), extras not included) (Hungarian Forint (HUF), extras not included) (Russian Rouble (RUB), extras not included) (Chinese Yuan (CN¥), extras not included)
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Hand sanitising stations
Leisure on site
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on site
Car parking by pitch/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Commercial vehicles allowed
No dogs allowed
Electric car charging point(s)
Gas cylinders available
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Dog walk nearby
Tiny (1-10 pitches)
Horse riding nearby
- Coach stations
— 14.1 miles
14.1 miles Church — 14.9 miles
14.9 miles Church — 15.5 miles
- Train stations
Kings Lynn Rail Station
— 14.0 miles
14.0 miles Skegness Rail Station — 17.8 miles
17.8 miles Havenhouse Rail Station — 17.9 miles
- Ferry ports
West Lynn Ferry Landing
— 14.2 miles
14.2 miles King's Lynn Ferry Landing — 14.2 miles
Norwich International Airport
— 34.6 miles
Local attractions and activities include:
- Peddars Way (long-distance trail): 10 minutes' walk
- Hunstanton beach: 10 minutes’ drive
- RSPB Titchwell Marsh: 10 minutes
- Wild Ken Hill (rewilding estate): 10 minutes
- Snettisham Park: 15 minutes
- Houghton Hall: 20 minutes
- Sandringham: 20 minutes
- King’s Lynn: 30 minutes.
- Sandringham (7.5 miles)
- Houghton Hall (7.9 miles)
- Holkham Hall (9.7 miles)
- Brancaster (4.6 miles)
- St George's Guildhall (14.2 miles)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
Permitted arrival/departure time
|Arrive:||3 p.m. –||5 p.m.|
|Depart by:||10:30 a.m.|
Blanca's Bell Tents at Courtyard Farm cancellation policy
No refunds within 2 weeks of arrival date.
The site is not liable for any refund in the event of force majeure.
Changes cannot be made once you have booked.
No refunds/discounts for inclement weather, late arrivals or early departures.
If you need to cancel or amend your booking, please give as much notice as possible so that someone else has the chance to book. You may wish to buy holiday insurance for cancellations and for your property/injury whilst away.
Please note that your deposit is paid to Pitchup.com and is non-refundable.
Deposit transferable during COVID-19. Blanca's Bell Tents at Courtyard Farm will debit the balance from your card 4 weeks before arrival, or if the arrival date is sooner than 4 weeks then the balance will be taken immediately.
Refunds within the indicated cancellation period are only possible if the site is able to relet your unit/pitch.Deposit transferable during COVID-19. During COVID-19 you can transfer your deposit to a future stay booked within 3 months of your arrival date. Read more.
You can also opt to pay the full amount at the time of your booking.
Payment methods accepted on the parkCash
Terms and conditionsSite booking terms and conditions
- Does Blanca's Bell Tents at Courtyard Farm have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Blanca's Bell Tents at Courtyard Farm dog friendly? No View all features
- What attractions are near Blanca's Bell Tents at Courtyard Farm? Local attractions and activities include: - Peddars Way (long-distance trail): 10 minutes' walk - Hunstanton beach: 10 minutes’ drive - RSPB Titchwell Marsh: 10 minutes - Wild Ken Hill (rewilding estate): 10 … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Blanca's Bell Tents at Courtyard Farm?
On-site accommodation Arrive: 3 p.m. – 5 p.m. Depart by: 10:30 a.m.
- How much does it cost to stay at Blanca's Bell Tents at Courtyard Farm? From £100 (for 1 night, 4 people) - prices may change depending on your dates and party. Check prices and availability